My Zoo

I am very proud of my Zoo, one that i have tried to keep as realistic as possible. Ive based it on the zoo's you get in europe, tierparks etc. It may not be quite as creative as other people but i was wondering if people would be interested in an enclosure by enclosure look around my zoo?

Two things one i am not sure how to take screen shots and where to find them and secondly i'm a bit shy about showing my zoo haha!

There are many screen capture tools to use, but a simple basic one is to hit the screen print key and then save it. Personally I use 'Snip & Sketch' app in Windows 10 (I think older versions were called 'Snip it' as that give some extra control on cropping right when you capture. most video cards have an option to screen capture as well using a function key. And don't be shy.....

It sounds great, much as it is nice to see people’s creativity I much prefer to see realistic zoos so please show us what you have been working on.

I just tried to insert an image and then i tried to insert a picture file but it wouldn't work. I am probably doing something really wrong!

Hello,
the picture must not be larger than 1MB.

You can reduce this with an image editing program.
I use Paint 3D, which is included with Windows 10.

Ah ok thanks! Never used Paint 3D before actually. I will try and find a way that doesnt take up too much of you guys time, sorry im just not very good with computers haha!

I am sorry i have tried resizing the pictures but still i was not able to load it on here.

I could post them on a blog page but then i wouldnt be able to link that to here.

You can upload them to imgur and use the url to post them here. Just copy the image address once it's uploaded and put it in the url field when you click "insert image" instead of uploading them directly to this site. Also make sure the format is either png or jpeg since other formats might not work.

You can upload them to imgur and use the url to post them here. Just copy the image address once it's uploaded and put it in the url field when you click "insert image" instead of uploading them directly to this site. Also make sure the format is either png or jpeg since other formats might not work.

Thank you I will give this a try!

Can you describe what exactly happens when it doesn't work? Is there an error message or something or does it simply not show up? If you upload to imgur make sure to right click on the image and copy the image address directly. Don't use the share link imgur provides, that doesn't seem to work when you want to insert the image here, at least it didn't for me.

If you're already doing that and it still doesn't work feel free to send me the link to the images on imgur in a PM and I'll try to post them for you, see if I can find out why it doesn't want to work for you.

When saving in Paint, make sure that it is in jpeg format, it's not that by default, you have to change it manually. I hade the same problem, but saving the pic in jpeg fixed it :)

The Jpeg has worked! Thank you so much Arrakai!

So this is (finally) a map of my Zoo. I wonder if anyone can guess what enclosures house which animals?

Attachments

• Zoo Map.jpg
    Zoo Map.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 161
Top Bottom