Mystery's continuation: New message from ''Salvation''

Is this only in Horizons? I logged on today in EDO but never got those messages. I did complete the previous quest as well.

Edit: Nevermind, it’s there now, but there was no incoming message alert and it didn’t even show as unread. Oh well.

Last edited:
Beacon 10 was found by The Shrike in Witch head sector OT-Q B5-0 and confirmed by other CMDRs.

1623371491270.png

The Spreadsheet will probably rest for some hours.

Spredsheet is getting updated soon, I guess 15-30 mins

Last edited:
Hold on: The Alexandria goes missing, and only then do we get this egg hunt. I wonder if both are in the same place?
That would be a little much, but there does seem to be a good chance of a common thread between events. Lore seems to indicate the Hesperus was looking for "non-human artifacts" which would get the thargoid's attention much like the Alexandria just did.

Last edited:
That would be a little much, but there does seem to be a good chance of a common thread between events. Lore seems to indicate the Hesperus was looking for "non-human artifacts" which would get the thargoid's attention much like the Alexandria just did.
But the Hesperus didn't attract the Thargoids, it attracted the Dredgers. Unless the two are linked.....

Is the content kinda similar between beacons? Screenshot before didn't really seem to contain any info of interest.
So far the messages have been identical except for the transmitter ID.

They all say AZB2/H002255/TX-B-[number] where [number] is the beacon number. H002255 is the ID of the Hesperus as noted by Ian and others in this thread.

Last edited:
So far the messages have been identical except for the transmitter ID.

They all say AZB2/H002255/TX-V-[number] where [number] is the beacon number. H002255 is the ID of the Hesperus as noted by Ian and others in this thread.
So, these aren't clues rather it's building a trajectory to follow. So we could start at beacon 13?

I'm pretty sure Frontier has made a mistake with beacon 15 and 16 positioning, they don't follow the pre-established rules.

But the Hesperus didn't attract the Thargoids, it attracted the Dredgers. Unless the two are linked.....
Hesperus was scuttled by sleeper agents from a rival biotech company. Dredgers merely found the derelict remains and scavenged what was left. It's a bit weird how far it drifted from its apparent "last known" position based on beacon #17 (Col 69 Sector LY-H C10-0), though. I'm not saying thargoids had anything to do with the ship's destruction, but the beacon-route's proximity to the horsehead nebula and the timing of the Alexandria disappearance makes me suspect a common thread.

Top Bottom