Parks Mythica - Land of Myths and Legends

Mythica

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers!

It's been a strange and busy couple of months. I hope you've all been, and still are, safe and healthy! During these past months I've been very busy with work, a contest, a secret project and personal life. But I'm finally back and we're starting a new project!

Welcome to Mythica a land of myths and legends. This park will include areas for Greek Mythology, Viking Mythology and the Grand Library that connects it all.

I've put some ground work in for the parking lot and, since it is a tedious part, I won't be recording that. But we do start with building the ticketsbooths and the first part of the Main Entrance.

wJzMONd.jpg

H5RcHeB.jpg

elvZXmh.jpg

xo4J4Nu.jpg

xepRVYX.jpg

And of course I've got a timelapse to go with this new project:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Mythica's start looks great so far! Good luck & enjoy expanding the park with the Greek and Viking themed areas and the Grand library! :)

Mythica's start looks great so far! Good luck & enjoy expanding the park with the Greek and Viking themed areas and the Grand library! :)

Thanks I hope you'll enjoy this park as much as I do during its journey!

----------------------

Update 2

We're back for another episode of Mythica! This time construction on the Main Entrance had continued by building a viking esque temple and adding the guest services.

Now I've been busy with creating a storyline for this park. I mean what is a mythical park about legends and myths without its story? So I've created a storyline for the whole park but also for a couple of individual rides that I've got already planned. In the next couple of episodes we'll turn to the parking lot (bus terminal and parking entrance) but after that we'll get to the central part of the park and story.

To not keep you guys to long from waiting I already give you the first part of the story:

The Grand Library
Our story begins in The Grand Library. All myths and legends have been collected and stored in The Grand Library for centuries. Under protection of its hidden location and mountain like entrance the library has always remained save from those with ill intentions.

Being a Librarian in The Grand Library is a great honor but you’ll never know until they reach out to you. Over time the library has conducted a lot of research into more myths and legend but also in proving them to be true

To be able to do so they’ve created a device called the Chronos. This device allowed a single person to travel through time and space to validate if a specific myth or legend is true. As The Grand Library suspect, they all were. The news traveled fast through the entire library and everyone present wanted to go on such a journey...

And offcourse some pictures of the progress!

wBMwvKQ.jpg

tvFqam3.jpg

C7sVRA6.jpg

9OfA4lz.jpg

XDGqRna.jpg

Update 3

Hello Fellow Planet Coaster Lovers!

Welcome back to another episode of Mythica.

This week we'll be actually turning away from the main entrance and explore the parking lot a bit. In this episode we'll be building a bus terminal and place some custom supports of the coaster.

Also here is the followup of the story of the Grand Library:

Accommodating this soon proved to be a challenge and the employees grew envious of each other. The only solution was to create a bigger and better Chronos. They build it just outside the library to make sure they would have enough space.

Upon starting the new Chronos they discovered they could also bring things back into this world. Or more exactly make a copy of them in present days. Instead of letting employees travel back in time they would just copy and bring the stories back to life. Naturally in a controlled and save environment.

i4W2Ce3.jpg

kR6GPk5.jpg

UW974Q2.jpg

srGup6C.jpg

qA6Saen.jpg

And ofcourse the timelapse:

Update 4

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another episode of Mythica.

This week we still find ourselves on the outer banks of the parking lot building the parking lot entrance and do some custom supports on Zeus.

Next time we'll turn back to the park and start building the Grand Library! To get you excited, here is the full story that goes along with the Library:

Our story begins in The Grand Library. All myths and legends have been collected and stored in The Grand Library for centuries. Under protection of its hidden location and mountain like entrance the library has always remained save from those with ill intentions.

Being a Librarian in The Grand Library is a great honor but you’ll never know until they reach out to you. Over time the library has conducted a lot of research into more myths and legend but also in proving them to be true.

To be able to do so they’ve created a device called the Chronos. This device allowed a single person to travel through time and space to validate if a specific myth or legend is true. As The Grand Library suspect, they all were. The news traveled fast through the entire library and everyone present wanted to go on such a journey.

Accommodating this soon proved to be a challenge and the employees grew envious of each other. The only solution was to create a bigger and better Chronos. They build it just outside the library to make sure they would have enough space.

Upon starting the new Chronos they discovered they could also bring things back into this world. Or more exactly make a copy of them in present days. Instead of letting employees travel back in time they would just copy and bring the stories back to life. Naturally in a controlled and save environment.

In time the garden of The Grand Library has turned to a mysterious area with Greek and Viking mythology. Having set up a save perimeter The Grand Library decided to invite civilians to experience the Myths and Legends for themselves.

Are you ready to venture through time and discover various myths and legends? Consider this your invitation to the library. Experience it yourself by entering the garden or join the Librarians Apprentice (Infinity Coaster) on a journey through space and time.

Q7LAh5E.jpg

ukttwkN.jpg

d2qmlCI.jpg

0kWLo0o.jpg

PzJZ1Mo.jpg

Update 5

Helle fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another episode of Mythica.

Well it is finally time.. Time to go back to the park and start building the Grand Library that you guys have all been reading about. We won't finish the main hall in just one episode but you'll enjoy watching the skeleton of the building emerge with various details.

HTjZQlD.jpg

mEDsMUw.jpg

GlTuAKg.jpg

IYrn6eB.jpg

y6v7lYC.jpg

Update 6

Welcome back to another episode of Mythica where we'll continue constructing The Grand Library.

Closing some walls cause it was getting drafty in here...

iWAUXcT.jpg

RHoGq6B.jpg

bm0CRDZ.jpg

aiYeLRT.jpg

wVj2FOC.jpg

Update 7

Welcome back to another episode of Mythica. This week we'll look at the first coaster of the park The Librarians Apprentice!

Starting with one of the first rooms the coasters enters and features a launch!

Also here is the story of the Librarians Apprentice
Cyfrin is new to The Grand Library. Just a mere month ago he received a strange letter by mail telling him that he was summoned to the Library. Not knowing how to get there or even yet where it is, he forgot about it. A few days later a men in beige clothes confronted him saying that he should decide right then and there if he would be interested. Cyfrin said yes and now here he is.

Bored out of his mind Cyfrin is learning about the history of the Library or more specifically about Chronos. The story interest him and rumor has it that the smaller first Chronos device is still hidden in the Library. In one of the books he accidently finds a note saying that the Chronos device is devided in segments. The big Chronos in the garden seems to be connected to smaller devices which stands in all departments of the Library.

Excited about his discovery he decides to snoop around and see if he can find the smaller devices. This would enable him to travel through time and experience what the Grand Librarians have.

Join him in his adventure but watch out not to get stuck between time and space!

gBHJrur.jpg

eNfJxFn.jpg

qsaIK07.jpg

hxPzC2H.jpg

3ogKspZ.jpg

Update 8

It's time for another update of Mythica

We'll be continuing our journey across the first launch section of the Librarians Apprentice!

SYYdBg1.jpg

TCDcIax.jpg

jIHBUNu.jpg

JJpWqtT.jpg

0YqnZzO.jpg

Update 9

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another episode of Mythica!

This week we'll finally be looking outdoors as we start on theming the exterior of this immense building.

3uTLbsQ.jpg

jr6mEXy.jpg

SlowW7a.jpg

31mwdy3.jpg

iMCkind.jpg

Update 10

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another episode of Mythica.

In this episode we'll go dark as we start on building the queue for the Librarians Apprentice. In the queue you'll travel through various libraries before boarding at the station. Offcourse this coaster has a story of it's own which you can read down below.

The Librarians Apprentice
Cyfrin is new to The Grand Library. Just a mere month ago he received a strange letter by mail telling him that he was summoned to the Library. Not knowing how to get there or even yet where it is, he forgot about it. A few days later a men in beige clothes confronted him saying that he should decide right then and there if he would be interested. Cyfrin said yes and now here he is.

Bored out of his mind Cyfrin is learning about the history of the Library or more specifically about Chronos. The story interest him and rumor has it that the smaller first Chronos device is still hidden in the Library. In one of the books he accidently finds a note saying that the Chronos device is devided in segments. The big Chronos in the garden seems to be connected to smaller devices which stands in all departments of the Library.

Excited about his discovery he decides to snoop around and see if he can find the smaller devices. This would enable him to travel through time and experience what the Grand Librarians have.

Join him in his adventure but watch out not to get stuck between time and space!

8jfU2pt.jpg

X29RcL3.jpg

qtei8jb.jpg

zEzjbJb.jpg

H68lbce.jpg

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I've got a little Christmas present for you guys! It's something that I want to do every 10 episodes for this project :D

Update 11

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and Happy New Year!

All the best wishes from the world of Mythica. What better way to start the year with a brand new episode!? So here goes the continuation of the queue of The Librarians Apprentice!

g3i4IAq.jpg

rwX8md7.jpg

zpbCA7Y.jpg

I2monDi.jpg

GkLH20g.jpg

Update 12

Hello fellow Planet Coaster lovers and welcome back to another episode of Mythica.

I hope the first week of 2021 has been treating you well!

In Mythica the rest of the queue of the Librarians Apprentice has been build. Also one of the darkride parts of the coaster has been starting to get shape.

dozILfT.jpg

FSxFMLO.jpg

z3hsE6f.jpg

2pHo6j6.jpg

adUntla.jpg

Update 13

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another episode of Mythica

This week we've finished the darkride section of The Librarians Apprentice!! Also brought in the exterior so that the Main Entrance Plaza is more complete!

wa2Y444.jpg

QhrhpTc.jpg

16wI2cT.jpg

HwHjoZA.jpg

V7rGT8f.jpg

Top Bottom