Mythical Animals pack

I also have an idea for another pack I call it mythical animals pack if you‘be ever heard of zoo tycoon. I think we should also have a mythical animals pack such as Bigfoot, Yeti, Loch Ness Monster, and maybe the chupacabra or you can call it the mystery animals pack

All animal species kept in real life in captivity can enter this game, there is no problem with that. but I don't want any kind of animals like "prehistoric","dinosaurs" or "Mythical" in this game. this is not some kind of cartoon or science fiction game. I respect your request, but please understand. I'm sure a lot of people here agree with me. because these threads have been opened before.

If something like this would be come anywhere before the support-end of Planet Zoo, I would be very annoyed. For me it doesn't fit the theming, there are a lot more real animals that we need to bring conservation attention to and all in all I want the game to have more realism and not less.

If it would be at the end of the games life cycle I just wouldn't buy it (unless it has cool building pieces), but in the middle of the support cycle I would feel like it is absolute wasted time and way too niche.

If something like this would be come anywhere before the support-end of Planet Zoo, I would be very annoyed. For me it doesn't fit the theming, there are a lot more real animals that we need to bring conservation attention to and all in all I want the game to have more realism and not less.

If it would be at the end of the games life cycle I just wouldn't buy it (unless it has cool building pieces), but in the middle of the support cycle I would feel like it is absolute wasted time and way too niche.

Same here. I'm just going to repeat an argument used many times by different users: We want Frontier to spend time to create DLC with existing (and also highly requested) animals. While some of personal favorite animals are unlikely to show up, a lot of public favorite animals are not in the game. Personally I also think it doesn't fit the the theme of the game.
So the "don't buy the DLC, if you don't like it" doesn't work in those discussions.

So the "don't buy the DLC, if you don't like it" doesn't work in those discussions

Yes it does... ;) same is with the arctic pack, when you dont like the animals... Just don't buy it.

And the 'we need x animal'.. Is everyones choice... I may want animals you dont like, you may want animals that i dont like.. So in that case it is supersimple: dont buy what you dont like 😂

In some zoos you have a walkthrough with dinosaurs (fake of course) or a small section with mythical animals and i know lots of people love that. There are also lots of people who make fairy like zoos, so lots of people would like to have this (also given by the number of downloads from the mods with zt2). :D

Let me think about it for a minute..................................

No thanks!
It has nothing to do with Zoo's.

Frontier shouldn't even spend a single minute considering this idea. Saves some precious development time on things that really matter for a game like this.

Last edited:
That would be fun.

Unfortunately, there are people on this forum who will jump on this thread to abuse you for even suggesting it, since they want a lot of real-life animals instead.

Lucky for you the dlc is an 'option' to buy ;) then just dont buy the dlc 😂 win-win for everyone

It really wouldn’t be a win-win when we won’t have unlimited support for the game. We will only have a limited number of DLCs with a limited number of animals in each pack and I think the overwhelming sentiment is that it would be a waste to have anything other than real animals found in real zoos.

Hello, I would support prehistoric animals AND mythical creatures.

Yes, ZooTycoon and Wildlifepark also had these Adons ... and I enjoyed playing them. Of course there are no real zoos. But after all, this is just a game.

I think it's good that the wish is expressed, but that doesn't mean that it has to be fulfilled immediately. So I don't understand some people's reasoning that other animals should be cared for first.

Fronter decides when and which animal will end up in the DLCs, but they will probably be inspired by our wishes.

It can never please everyone.

I am looking forward to any animal, the main thing is that Frontier continues to make it as beautiful as before!

So I don't understand some people's reasoning that other animals should be cared for first.

How do you don't understand? Isn't it for the same reasons as every request that is made.
Doesn't everybody here wants their wishes being taken care of first?
For the same reason people upvote or dowvote these requests.

Fronter decides when and which animal will end up in the DLCs, but they will probably be inspired by our wishes.

Indeed, and I'm fairly positive extinct or fantasy creatures are not on their list either, because it doesn't appear to match with their own vision of what the game should be and become.

In my opinion I don't think this is the direction the game should go, after only been released some months ago.

Last edited:

I don’t think Frontier have any intention of releasing fantasy animals but your comment is exactly why I’m posting on threads like this - to make my wishes clear that they continue to focus their limited releases on actual animals found in real-life zoos.

If we had DLCs coming out every week I could shrug and say ah well, not for me but I’ll just wait for the next pack. But that isn’t the case so my wish is very much one for only realistic animals found in captivity in real zoos.

I wouldn't have a major issue with this, provided all the species (and a lot of the subspecies) that actually exist have already been added to the game.

Do you think it would be right for a game focused on real life and realism to contain such Mythical creatures? I would be uncomfortable with this. Yes, this is a "game". but it's a game focused on realism and real life. Also, Frontier makes DLCs that everyone will love and buy. This is the goal anyway.

All animal species kept in real life in captivity can enter this game, there is no problem with that. but I don't want any kind of animals like "prehistoric","dinosaurs" or "Mythical" in this game. this is not some kind of cartoon or science fiction game. I respect your request, but please understand. I'm sure a lot of people here agree with me. because these threads have been opened before.

I agree, I personally would not be interested, but I see no problem in others having fun with such an add on.

I wouldn't have a major issue with this, provided all the species (and a lot of the subspecies) that actually exist have already been added to the game.
ALL the species? :D Well, then I wouldn't be worried about limited resources (e.g.development time and support time). Still wouldn't buy it, of course, but it wouldn't bother me anymore.

Top Bottom