Newcomer / Intro Name the starting system please

if your not too far, where your eagle is at , the system will have an icon next to it to show its location, when viewing on the galaxy map, if not go to a station with a shipyard to purchase ships you will also see , select stored ships, should be on the right select your eagle and it will tell you the system , go to galaxy map enter the location and select plot route icon

if your not too far, where your eagle is at , the system will have an icon next to it to show its location, when viewing on the galaxy map, if not go to a station with a shipyard to purchase ships you will also see , select stored ships, should be on the right select your eagle and it will tell you the system , go to galaxy map enter the location and select plot route icon

I have already been and sold it. im only about 6 systems away from it but i can not remember the name of it. Most people start out in the system im looking for. I only need the name of it.

I have already been and sold it. im only about 6 systems away from it but i can not remember the name of it. Most people start out in the system im looking for. I only need the name of it.
sorry, but we just dont start out in the same system. we really cant help you find your starting system as we've all been given different starting systems

maybe if you told us why you need to get back we could offer some help for that? you spoke about the eagle, but you've already sold that so no need to trek back for that. if you have a mission it will tell you where to go. so why do you need to get back to your starting system?

Top Bottom