Nasutoceratops All Skins

I like the skins so far for the nasutoceratops. I think this dinosaur is the most vibrant ceratopsid in the game with all of her skins. What I find weird is that it feels like she has the most shuffled skins because she has what could be seen as 2 variations of the alpine skin (the alpine and rainforest skins).

I first accepted it as is, as we have dinosaurs like the edmontosaurus who has a rainforest skin that is white and red. I don't mind that, but then I noticed that the nasutoceratops has skins that feel like they belong somewhere else.

Her Tundra skins feels like Rainforest.
Her Steppe Skin feels like Tundra (and like the ankylodocus tundra skin which I like).
Her Rainforest Skin feels like Alpine.

That is just me being nitpicky tbh, I do love all of the skins. I believe Tundra will be my favorite!

I like the skins so far for the nasutoceratops. I think this dinosaur is the most vibrant ceratopsid in the game with all of her skins. What I find weird is that it feels like she has the most shuffled skins because she has what could be seen as 2 variations of the alpine skin (the alpine and rainforest skins).

I first accepted it as is, as we have dinosaurs like the edmontosaurus who has a rainforest skin that is white and red. I don't mind that, but then I noticed that the nasutoceratops has skins that feel like they belong somewhere else.

Her Tundra skins feels like Rainforest.
Her Steppe Skin feels like Tundra (and like the ankylodocus tundra skin which I like).
Her Rainforest Skin feels like Alpine.

That is just me being nitpicky tbh, I do love all of the skins. I believe Tundra will be my favorite!

I honestly agree with you. I think that ones that look the most out of their place are Tundra and Rainforest
But anyway, it's a cool looking dinosaur and a nice surprise

Top Bottom