National Video Games Day Competition! 🎮

Aw man, I completely forgot😅.

We're preparing for a tropical storm and I had a surprise visit from some friends. Oh well, maybe next time

Here's something nice I did. The logo is made from bedding, good luck to everyone. :D

1631542631265.png

Last edited:
Here is my entry for the competition..
It is a fully working climbing frame for one of my favourite animals: the lemurs ;). Guest can view it from the ground and from a higher lookout point.
I took a few pictures from different angels so you guys can enjoy it as much as I am!

Good luck to all!

EDIT: first picture is my entry. The rest are suplementary.

20210916205525_1.jpg
20210916205839_1.jpg
20210916211156_1.jpg
20210916211034_1.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my entry for the competition..
It is a fully working climbing frame for one of my favourite animals: the lemurs ;). Guest can view it from the ground and from a higher lookout point.
I took a few pictures from different angels so you guys can enjoy it as much as I am!

Good luck to all!

EDIT: first picture is my entry. The rest are suplementary.

View attachment 262781View attachment 262780View attachment 262782View attachment 262783
That lemure room looks amazing! Great job!

Eltanin Casciani

Community Manager
Hayo Zookeepers! This competition is now closed, thank you all so much for your wonderful entries - we've loved seeing them and it's been hard for us to pick!

But, without further ado, the winner is... 🥁

A place to relax under the cherry trees View attachment 262854

Sova! You snuck in right at the last minute and stole our hearts with your light feature, and having Planet Zoo on the screen behind is a nice touch 😉 Send me a DM with what Pack you would like as your prize and I'll get it sorted for you ASAP 💚

We'll be putting this on socials later this evening! Thank you all again!

Hayo Zookeepers! This competition is now closed, thank you all so much for your wonderful entries - we've loved seeing them and it's been hard for us to pick!

But, without further ado, the winner is... 🥁

Sova! You snuck in right at the last minute and stole our hearts with your light feature, and having Planet Zoo on the screen behind is a nice touch 😉 Send me a DM with what Pack you would like as your prize and I'll get it sorted for you ASAP 💚

We'll be putting this on socials later this evening! Thank you all again!
Oh, thank you very much! The works of other participants are also great!

Beautiful Sova - you lucky thing - love the pinkness and atmosphere. My atmosphere evaporated in the harsh Australian climate of 44 degrees C - excited to see what pack you choose. Regards G :)

Top Bottom