Natural Paths on an incline?

When you incline a natural path (not to be confused with naturopaths lol) it turns into a traditional stone path. It would be ever so nice if it stayed grassy. It would also be lovely if the "post", which I'm assuming are a nessary evil, were also plant based, perhaps little bushes or flowers.

I understand what you are saying but in reality, how would this work? I notice it's the kind of piratey wooden path that it uses at the moment which is probably closest to natural out of the ones we currently have. I would hope that later down the line we they have a unique wooden one for the natural paths that is generic and doesn't have the pirate ornaments on it.

Ok Maybe grass isn't logical. Dirt clay? Or even wood, but maybe logs.

Here what's going on in my brain box .... I nice woodsy area maybe a small pond, grass path ...you go to make a bridge over the water ... What would that bridge be made of ?

Personally I'm hoping against hope that we can at some point use custom textures. I really just need to keep telling myself it's alpha .... be patient.

why cant you do an arching terrain where your path follows the arch, then you have a bridge and the grass you want

why cant you do an arching terrain where your path follows the arch, then you have a bridge and the grass you want

Ok so that just made me feel stupid lol ...you sir and or madam are a genius. I can see it now a little woodsy area with a brook and a little earth bridge...how delightful it sounds lol now I want little automated birds for putting on tree branches and maybe butterfly's .....ok now I'm just running amuck ...thanks for the idea seems like one I shoulda came up with on my own ...note to self ...think before posting.

Top Bottom