Buildings & Attractions Natural Terrain Editing Suggestions 1

Your Feature Request / Idea
I suggested on what Natural Terrain in the past could help make this game look more natural in the game , but unfortunately I wasn't able to explain how it would benefit the game in long-term so this series what is an extension of my previous post on terrain editing tools that could help the game out and improve the game in long term and keep it interesting.

Types Trees:

1. Redwood Trees
The reason why I chose this Specific Species of Forest Tree first is because the Redwoods are in fact canon in The Lost World Jurassic Park as the location of Isla sorna displays the Redwood forests on screen and would be perfect for a Sauropod exhibits in our parks the Giants of the Jurassic and early Cretaceous deserve to be displayed with giant forest and I believe it would be logical for Frontier to include this species in a future update or DLC.
muir-woods-national-park-california-kinga-szymczyk.jpg

2. Chilean Pine Trees.. Aracaria Araucana
This species of pine tree from Patagonia was displayed in the television series Walking with Dinosaurs and these prehistoric trees would definitely serve to give the fans of this game the sense of a prehistoric World brought back into the 21st century in this game and it would definitely go great with T-Rex Exhibit in our parks.
P4095674.jpg

3. Fern Trees- Australia|New Zealand
These trees were also scene in The Walking with Dinosaurs series and since most dinosaurs during the Mesozoic era ate ferns it would be a logical choice for low standing sauropods like Diplodocus and Iguanodon to eat from these medium sized trees as a natural food source other than those feeders currently in the game and would feed a lot of animals that could stand on their hind legs like hadrosaurs.
816e1e32f124aa90c153444ea462e9dc.jpg

4. Chinese Bamboo
I'm pretty much an Asian dinosaur lover and also I would love to have this option in the game to increase the the games roster of choices of trees and be a decoration in the background this would definitely piqued my interest for an Asian dinosaur Exibit if included by Frontier.
bamboo-forest1-940x623.jpg

5. Cherry blossom Trees
Reason why for this is to add more color InStyle to the background of our dinosaur exhibits even though it's a pink tree from Japan it still would be an awesome site in the game.
91f5bc10bebf6a55ab6433f0e62b07f1.jpg

6. Palo Verde Trees
We need Sand's to create deserts in our environments in our park Exhibits, of course we'll need desert forests and what other better solution for beautiful Trees than the Palo Verde Or Nurse Trees as an option for Desert environments in the future of Jurassic world evolution. It's beautiful flowery desert look would definitely fit in with a sand dune desert type of environment in our
parks.
blue-palo-verde-trees-blue-tree-in-bloom.jpg

Plant Species pt.1

1. Ostrich Ferns
Ferns found mostly in Forest grounds like in California Oregon or Washington State this fern will definitely be a rich food source for lowland dinosaurs like triceratops and Ankylosaurus without the need of feeders.
154_1380_popup.jpg

2. Feathered Reed Grass
A remarkable grass that grows next to ponds rivers and lakes this plant would definitely provide cover for smaller herbivores from their predators as well as add more naturalistic look next to water in our exhibits.
feather-reed-grass-karl-foerster-calamagrostis-border-plumes_3.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom