General Gameplay Nature Decorations

unfortunally no news about terrains tools even in this update, hoping for that in the next year...

It's okay, I would rather them take a lot of time and work on that one and add tooooons of stuff . Right now would be too soon considering its only been two weeks since last paid DLC and free update. Hopefully a surprise small paid for DLC will come out though...

It's okay, I would rather them take a lot of time and work on that one and add tooooons of stuff . Right now would be too soon considering its only been two weeks since last paid DLC and free update. Hopefully a surprise small paid for DLC will come out though...

ok I know that will take a lot of time, what I can't understand is why they do not add sand and rock pattern that are already in game .... or give us the choice to select only normal trees or only palm trees all this things are already in the game

Well maybe they will do something like have a free update with a few basic decor/terrain options then a BIG paid for dlc with a ton of new decor/terrain options. Regardless I hope the next paid for DLC is the latter mentioned. It doesnt need any new maps, dinos, missions to go with it just a ton of content related to decorating our parks even if it is purely aesthetic. We have such gorgeous dinos now we just need beautiful parks to put them in. The game looks good as of now but everything looks like the windows xp default wallpaper, you know the one with the green hills

Dear Frontier,

As I have stated multiple times a big improvement that needs to come next is the whole idea of environment creation, or whatever term would describe being able to create many different environments for the dinosaurs. The main ideas that I believe are involved in the whole thread of nature decorations are the following which I have stated before:

-More Ground Brushes (Swamp/Marsh, Sand, Rocky, Mountain, Plane, Mud, etc.)
-More Tree Variety (Varied Tropical Rain forest trees, Varied Swamp/Marsh Trees, Varied Desert Trees, Varied Non-Tropical Rain forest trees, etc.)
-More Shrub Variety (Varied Tropical shrubs (Ferns, etc.), Varied Desert Shrubs, Varied Swamp Shrubs, etc.)
-Possibly deeper water levels (although this idea isn't as major as the three things listed above.

These I believed and continue to do so are essential for the environment creation aspect of our dinosaur enclosures as you have to go into detail when it comes to creating an ecosystem for the dinosaurs to live in. Moreover, I believe we need these ideas in vast amounts, and by that I mean for example many different types of trees such as for more clear example 10 different types of tropical rain forest trees, 10 different types of non-tropical rain forest trees, 10 different types of swamp trees, etc from many different biomes. By having vast amounts of the ideas I listed, in addition to other ideas pertaining to environment creation the community and developers could think of, it would allow us to have almost limitless possibilities in creating beautiful and interesting exhibits for the dinosaurs allowing us to create infinite different parks. I strongly believe the the community wants this next or really soon, but want I don't want is for us to only get a few extra tools for creating exhibits. We need numerous amounts because this game's focus is the dinosaurs, so why shouldn't we have numerous different options to create limitless possibilities in varied environments. Again I believe my ideas are necessary, in vast amounts as many as we can be provided, in addition to other ideas pertaining to environment creation from both the community and the developers.

Sincerely,
IndominusSun

We do indeed need many/vast amounts of terrain/nature/environment creation tools. I don't really have a preference on how they roll them out, for example a few free ones then a paid DLC with a ton of others like jurASSaTHICC mentioned. This is clearly the most needed and wanted feature among the many features being asked by the community. I just want Frontier to take their time on this idea and make VAST amounts of the environment creation tools for us to utilize in this game this will also help in setting a standard for a possible Jurassic World Evolution 2 which could come out in a few years around the time of Jurassic World 3, which would allow us to do even more but the environment creations tools would be seen as a priority along with the dinosaurs such as the current game. Frontier, I hope you can do this and the community believe you can. Please take your time with this idea of environment creations tools in order to give us VAST amounts of them, allowing us the opportunity to have limitless possibilities in environment creation in our paddocks and parks.

Sincerely,
IndominusSun

Try to imagine if we only can get the sand and rocky pattern that is already in the islands, the ability to put only normal trees and only palm trees, and all the three kinds of bushes (from muerta and pena)... try to imagine how much differents enviorments we can build...

I'd honestly trade half the Dinosaurs in game for a proper terrain tool upgrade and more park/enclosure decoratives. Waterfalls, sand, rocks, fallen trees, different types of forest, more foliage etc. It's in desperate need of more of this customization aspect, bacause right now, every park looks like a variation of the exact same thing.

I would love to be able to have moats like in the old park on nublar. Also a prebuilt Tyrannosaur Kingdom arena and some ruins from the old park.

Dear Frontier,

As I have stated multiple times a big improvement that needs to come next is the whole idea of environment creation, or whatever term would describe being able to create many different environments for the dinosaurs. The main ideas that I believe are involved in the whole thread of nature decorations are the following which I have stated before:

-More Tree Variety (Varied Tropical Rain forest trees, Varied Swamp/Marsh Trees, Varied Desert Trees, Varied Non-Tropical Rain forest trees, etc.)
-More Shrub Variety (Varied Tropical shrubs (Ferns, etc.), Varied Desert Shrubs, Varied Swamp Shrubs, etc.)
-Possibly deeper water levels (although this idea isn't as major as the three things listed above.

These I believed and continue to do so are essential for the environment creation aspect of our dinosaur enclosures as you have to go into detail when it comes to creating an ecosystem for the dinosaurs to live in. Moreover, I believe we need these ideas in vast amounts, and by that I mean for example many different types of trees such as for more clear example 10 different types of tropical rain forest trees, 10 different types of non-tropical rain forest trees, 10 different types of swamp trees, etc from many different biomes. By having vast amounts of the ideas I listed, in addition to other ideas pertaining to environment creation the community and developers could think of, it would allow us to have almost limitless possibilities in creating beautiful and interesting exhibits for the dinosaurs allowing us to create infinite different parks. I strongly believe the the community wants this next or really soon, but want I don't want is for us to only get a few extra tools for creating exhibits. We need numerous amounts because this game's focus is the dinosaurs, so why shouldn't we have numerous different options to create limitless possibilities in varied environments. Again I believe my ideas are necessary, in vast amounts as many as we can be provided, in addition to other ideas pertaining to environment creation from both the community and the developers.

Sincerely,
IndominusSun

This is clearly the one of the most desired, if not the most desired, features requested to be added into the game. We need VAST amounts of environment creation tools to be added to the game to give us near limitless possibilities in environment/biomes creation for our paddocks/enclosures of the dinosaurs. Note, that this feature request can also help set a standard for a future Jurassic World Evolution 2 game which should have this feature in VAST amounts and far more depth and design right at release or at least close to it. Frontier we all wish for this feature and want to see it come to life in as I numerously stated "VAST Amounts" to give us the limitless possibilities in environment/biomes creation for our paddocks/enclosures of the dinosaurs. I thank you as well as the community for your continued support and love of this franchise and hope to see it grow and develop further through updates and hopefully in a possible and more expansive Jurassic World Evolution 2 some years from now.

Sincerely,
IndominusSun

These ideas are brilliant and really need to be implemented into the game. Currently the environment feels a bit mundane and could have a more Mesozoic feel to it. Perhaps even hot springs as well (either artificial of natural).

Tongass_national_forest_juneau_img_7501.jpg

Tongass National Forest, Alaska

Crepuscular_rays_and_Dead_trees_at_Mammoth_Hot_Springs.jpg

Old-growth_forest

Mammoth Hot springs

Old-growth_forest

Dear Frontier,

Sincerely,
IndominusSun

This is clearly one of the most desired, if not the most desired, features requested to be added into the game. We should be able to make environments such as the examples Alphacenturion and GonerMcGoner are showing through those pictures. Such we need VAST amounts of environment creation tools to be added to the game to give us near limitless possibilities in environment/biomes creation for our paddocks/enclosures of the dinosaurs. Note, that this feature request can also help set a standard for a future Jurassic World Evolution 2 game which should have this feature in VAST amounts and far more depth and design right at release or at least close to it. Frontier we all wish for this feature and want to see it come to life in as I numerously stated "VAST Amounts" to give us the limitless possibilities in environment/biomes creation for our paddocks/enclosures of the dinosaurs. I thank you as well as the community for your continued support and love of this franchise and hope to see it grow and develop further through updates and hopefully in a possible and more expansive Jurassic World Evolution 2 some years from now with a more expansive and in-depth vast amount of environment creation tools at the forefront of the development.

Some things I’d love to see
  1. Rock brush
  2. Bamboo Brush
  3. Dirt, Sand, and Mud Terrain Brushes
  4. Long Grass Brush
  5. Debris(Twigs and logs) Brush
  6. Smaller Brush sizes for capability to do single placements
I think even a few of those would make our enclosures aesthetically amazing

Water Decorations:
Water Lilies, Yellow Water Lilies, Victoria Amazonica
Milkweed Swamp, Snowy Milkweed, Butterfly Milkweed
Southern CatTail, Narrowleaf CatTail,Typha Minima
Duckweed,Common Duckweed

Tree Species:
Redwood, Sequoia, Japanese maple,Baobab, Dragon Blood Trees, Bamboo trees, Blossoming Cherry trees,Ta Prohm, Bristlecone pine.

Meadows:
Parsippany Troy Meadow, lavender Meadow, Sunflowers Meadow, Tall Grass Meadows,Texas Wildflower tulip Meadows,Alpine Wildflower Meadows

Fish Species:
Alligator gar, blue giant catfish, giant muskie, Welsh catfish, lake trout, redtail catfish, Mekong catfish.

Please Frontier consider adding all of these into the game to give us variety with our nature tools because this would improve the variety as well as the game play as well.

Rocks of different sizes should also be included into the nature tools

Small medium large extra-large should be the size variants of rocks in the game as well and including rocks into different color variants Rocky Mountain Desert Rock Coastal Rock pretty good example of what people would want for Rocks in our exhibits so are dinosaurs can climb or feel secure right next to them

Top Bottom