NDA/ealry bird pass?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
As others said , probably be just like Elite , people where streaming day one and while an alpha it was in good shape. I believe the same thing will be here, what is available will be a dam good build with some kinks, but nothing like say other titles that released in an alpha/beta that wouldn't run on half the computers it got installed on.

One thing I give frontier kudo's on, is it seems their alpha/beta phases are more considered as beta, being when the release this way, so far it's been "yea some hickups and this dam thing doesn't work right, but the rest ? Wow!" is pretty much the way they have been going. I don't see that model changing so again I see it more as their alpha's are like most companies beta's.

That's why this time around I am more then happy to be part of this in March, it might just be one ride, some scenery or whatever. But whatever it is, I will enjoy it! For everything I have seen (I mean everything ) has done nothing but put a smile on my face and get my excited even to mess with land editor or just put some objects together to make a building, I could do that alone for months ;)

Last edited:
As others said , probably be just like Elite , people where streaming day one and while an alpha it was in good shape. I believe the same thing will be here, what is available will be a dam good build with some kinks, but nothing like say other titles that released in an alpha/beta that wouldn't run on half the computers it got installed on.

One thing I give frontier kudo's on, is it seems their alpha/beta phases are more considered as beta, being when the release this way, so far it's been "yea some hickups and this dam thing doesn't work right, but the rest ? Wow!" is pretty much the way they have been going. I don't see that model changing so again I see it more as their alpha's are like most companies beta's.

That's why this time around I am more then happy to be part of this in March, it might just be one ride, some scenery or whatever. But whatever it is, I will enjoy it! For everything I have seen (I mean everything ) has done nothing but put a smile on my face and get my excited even to mess with land editor or just put some objects together to make a building, I could do that alone for months ;)

Yes the alpha version seems to be very advanced. I´m really interested in the managment part of the game. Will this be well balanced? How will be the campaign mode? Will it be multifaceted? I´m curious like all of us [hehe]

How long will last this early access? Because if the game set out 2 months later, it is interesting not at all... [blah] Sorry for my bad english, I from Belgium....

How long will last this early access? Because if the game set out 2 months later, it is interesting not at all... [blah] Sorry for my bad english, I from Belgium....

The Early Access will start in March and the release of Planet Coater (final game) is in Q4 2016 (Okt - Dec). So the early access will take at least 7-8 months.

Last edited:
Alpha is due to start March/April time, and Frontier have slated release for Q4 2016 (that being the months of October, November and December). Assuming they meet these timescales, that'll give us at least 5 months (assuming Alpha on last day of April, release on first day of October) and at most 10 months (Alpha first day of March, release last day of December).

In reality it's unlikely to be either of the extremes, so somewhere in between. My guess is that they'll try to get Alpha ready for the beginning of April and release at the beginning of December, so that would be 8 months.

Looking into my crystal ball ​ O I can see into the future, it is mid March and I can see things whirling around although everything is looking a little hazy, wait a minute ............... I see a space theme of some sort ;;;=**%:: there is some interference **::/+-%::;; no wait.....................% .. dam it I'm in ED.

Just hang on I'll get back to Planet, just need to pick up the right vibes! Ok I have it under control again. Yes I am still in March :::......" I can see lots of funny people moving about and I just got the glimpse of a roller coaster, yes I think I am inside the Early Bird of Planet Coaster.

Let me now see if I can look further ahaead :;;;;@***:::::: Brrrrrhh! It's getting colder I can hear sleigh bells! I think it's December 2016. Yes it is the Monday I think could be 12th yes I have an email from Frontier " Your Planet Coaster game is ready to download"

How do I know all this. Well it just so happens that I become Santa for a few weeks around Christmas on the Santa Special trains at a Miniature Railway that I am a member of. So Santa really does know what every one wants for Christmas.

So there you are, I might be right or I might be wrong, but those are the dates I am looking at. A nice Christmas present for everyone so you can have it in time for Christmas.

Last edited:
Thank you for your answers! And thanks to you my friend, who makes predictions! [yesnod] Can you tell me also the reaction of people to the release of RCTW? [squeeeeee]

Thank you for your answers! And thanks to you my friend, who makes predictions! [yesnod] Can you tell me also the reaction of people to the release of RCTW? [squeeeeee]

My prediction is not so good as far as I can see, but is looking more favourable for Plant Coaster! [big grin]

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom