Nee Thargoid Type

It was permit locked before?

The Galnet news gives me the impression it was permit locked recently

In response to this development, the Pilots Federation has sealed off the Cone Sector FN-J B9-0 system, which is believed to contain high concentrations of Hydra Interceptors.

The Sector used to not be permit locked so one could assume thats why they locked it all those years(?) Ago and they are only just now telling us about it because they didnt think the Thargoids wherebin thay sector of Cone space

I... Guess....

That does not explain how they know that the thargoids where there...that simply just said they didnt think thargoids where there and have now locked off the cone.....

How can the Pilots Federation know about Hydras being in high concentrations in the Cone Sector if the Gnosis hasnt jumped there yet to begin the exploration of that sector?

Permit locked for us mere CMDRs, who knows how many Dark Wheel operatives with unlocked jump computers died to bring us this information...

Last edited:
How can the Pilots Federation know about Hydras being in high concentrations in the Cone Sector if the Gnosis hasnt jumped there yet to begin the exploration of that sector?

That Galnet news feels like a spoiler for something that should have been a surprise for those who would embark on that exploration jouney...

My guess is that the Hydra wasnt supposed to release yet.
I think they were supposed to show up after Gnosis jumps and players find them there.
Maybe something happens to the Gnosis, maybe not.
System is locked down for safety reasons.
Chapter 4 releases and introduces Squads and Carriers, which then would introduce a new form of "endgame content", like a Carrier with Anti Thargoid Tech or so that allows us to battle those big guys.

Last edited:
yQhvrk1.jpg

https://twitchstats.net/clip/PiercingBoldPotatoPraiseIt

The reason I search for better pictures is that I made a prophecy long time ago somewhere deep in the forum, and cannot find it.

I think the issue is living long enough to obtain one lol

Yeah, no kidding, from what I've seen they are shredding anything within a few seconds so I kind of wonder if we can beat this thing without new shields that negates the shield piercing thargoid attacks can do.

Yeah, no kidding, from what I've seen they are shredding anything within a few seconds so I kind of wonder if we can beat this thing without new shields that negates the shield piercing thargoid attacks can do.

Fight it in a Neutron Star

Ok, so if the Hydra got already 8 hearts, it probably means this is the most powerful thargoid interceptor we are ever going to find. May we see the hive ships back soon?

Ok, so if the Hydra got already 8 hearts, it probably means this is the most powerful thargoid interceptor we are ever going to find. May we see the hive ships back soon?

Also think 8 hearts is max but I expect 1 more interceptor threat 9 before hive, that one with 16 pairs of teeth and double-axe wing thorns. Pure speculation (O.K. not quite). FD do not disappoint me, you (will) have it.

Top Bottom