Need Help

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I need to contact the Frontier Moderation Team to initiate a counter argument/appeal/settlement over some "disagreements" i recently had. is there any way/anyone to reach them because i have found no real means to contact them as of yet (i am unable to contact them directly because they blocked access to certain people only which is unbelievable).

Im really interested to know more. Doesnt a settlement require a lawyer? Initiating argument with Frontier over what disagreements? why did you put that in "quotations"? If they blocked you, they probably feel you dont have a valid complaint.

is this about the Ghostbusters DLC? man every piece of DLC is a ripoff, you should have known better before purchasing. Steam is pretty reasonable about refunds, but only as long as you havent played the game/DLC for over a week or 48 hours or something. If Steam says no then theres not much else you can do, its only $15

Last edited:
Im really interested to know more. Doesnt a settlement require a lawyer? Initiating argument with Frontier over what disagreements? why did you put that in "quotations"? If they blocked you, they probably feel you dont have a valid complaint.

Hmm is this all over the Ghostbusters DLC? man every piece of DLC is a ripoff, you should have known better before purchasing. Steam is pretty reasonable about refunds, but only as long as you havent played the game/DLC for over a week or 48 hours or something
i was reading on the steam dlc before buying it makes NO mention whatsoever that the GB DLC is restricted towards sandbox and scenario. do you want me to send you a copy of the fine print or do you want to me to paste the full thing here? either way works. frontier should have put that in the fine print BEFORE not AFTER they put it up for sale on steam. case in point: not EVERY ONE reads descriptions BEFORE they buy a product. so you got to make a product be made worthwhile just like how CDPR does their DLC's (Eg. Blood and Wine or Hearts of Stone DLC)

Last edited:
not EVERY ONE reads descriptions BEFORE they buy a product
Well who's fault is that? I've read your complaints about this in other threads, and I'd say you just have to take it as a lesson learned. DLCs are the bane of the gaming industry and its been well known for the past decade now, and this game is no exception. It is a shame that Frontier wasnt able to add this feature with the spooky pack though, instead of waiting till DLC #12 to add a cool little feature like this. Thats why I dont buy DLCs, only full sized expansions.

Well who's fault is that? I've read your complaints about this in other threads, and I'd say you just have to take it as a lesson learned. DLCs are the bane of the gaming industry and its been well known for the past decade now, and this game is no exception. It is a shame that Frontier wasnt able to add this feature with the spooky pack though, instead of waiting till DLC #12 to add a cool little feature like this. Thats why I dont buy DLCs, only full sized expansions.
what about CDPR's DLC's especially Witcher 3's DLC hmm?

I dont know why you bring that up, but its pretty funny how you always use that one game, its a completely different type of game. I havent played Witcher 3 but theres tons of other games you could bring up too, I usually use RCT3 expansions to compare to Planco since that game had full expansions. Like I said you should be more careful about the type of DLC you purchase, this game has been around since 2016 and everybody knows the DLCs are small and the campaign mode is weak in this game.

I dont know why you bring that up, but its pretty funny how you always use that one game, its a completely different type of game. I havent played Witcher 3 but theres tons of other games you could bring up too, I usually use RCT3 expansions to compare to Planco since that game had full expansions. Like I said you should be more careful about the type of DLC you purchase, this game has been around since 2016 and everybody knows the DLCs are small and the campaign mode is weak in this game.
you mean you NEVER played Witcher 3 yet? What the hell is wrong with you? Go play it! you are missing out on A LOT. When i learned of Withcer 3 the first time i did not take it seriously so i decided to take a look at it on Youtube. i was very impressed but at the time my PC was not up to spec. so when i finally bought a PC that was up to spec with Witcher 3's system requirements saying that the game blew me away would be an understatement. CDPR should be the standard that ALL game companies should follow. they have a FAR better rep than all the other big boy companies i am aware. different games true but it's not WHAT they did HOW they did it (eg. HOW CDPR made their DLC's Blood and Wine or Hearts of Stone DLC)

Look:

Ghostbuster DLC
  • New campaign
  • New scenery stuff
  • Ghostbusting mechanics
- new feature is RESTRICTED to sandbox, challenge and custom scenarios ONLY

Hearts of Stone:

• Main" DLC quest (lasts a good couple hours)
  • New Crafting Merchant with recipes
  • More new side quests
Blood and Wine:

• New Map (The size of Velen region)
  • "Main" DLC quest (lengthy)
  • New Crafting Merchant with recipes
  • Side quests (a lot more than HoS)
  • Mansion building with perks
DLC given by CDPR is A LOT (notice that the ones that require money offer more than the last/you are getting more than what you paid for) if you compare and contrast with what the other big dumb moron companies offer you. it's something Frontier should seriously look into when making or patching DLC if you ask me. unrestricted "freedom of choice" meaning GB DLC should have been allowed to be played in career mode as well since its "day 1" inception

you didnt have to explain all that for me to understand your point. Im sure I could list off quite a few games I enjoy that you never played too. Doesnt change the fact that you bought something without knowing how it worked first. Do you normally buy things without doing a little research first? Might not want to keep doing that

you didnt have to explain all that for me to understand your point. Im sure I could list off quite a few games I enjoy that you never played too. Doesnt change the fact that you bought something without knowing how it worked first. Do you normally buy things without doing a little research first? Might not want to keep doing that
i bought it after watching a couple a youtube videos it looked convincing and impressive at first glance also this was first paid dlc for Planet Coaster. i never bought anything from the PC DLC store until this showed up.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I need to contact the Frontier Moderation Team to initiate a counter argument/appeal/settlement over some "disagreements" i recently had. is there any way/anyone to reach them because i have found no real means to contact them as of yet (i am unable to contact them directly because they blocked access to certain people only which is unbelievable).
Appealing a moderation action is documented in the forum rules, as linked at the bottom of every page, though somewhat buried. https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/forum-rules-and-guidelines-23-may-2016.251032/

Email community@frontier.co.uk is what it says
Hello,

As pointed out by user Factabulous, the Forum Rules and Guidelines have a section about how to appeal to moderation actions taken against you. Like was said, you can contact Frontier’s Community Management team (who oversees forum moderation) by sending an email to community@frontier.co.uk.

Discussing moderation actions in public on the forums is not allowed.

Please open a new thread if you wish to continue discussing your (in this thread off-topic) subject regarding DLC.

Thread closed.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom