Need inspiration - Zoo entrance area

Hey there,
I'm working on a new long term project and struggle a bit on how to make the entrance area. Not so much the style but more the placement. Anybody in the mood to share their favourite entrances? Made by you or by someone else (please give credits). Workshop won't help, because the entrances are rather isolated there.

here's Geoburgh's entrance! it's as packed as can be, and contains a penguin exhibit/habitat currently occupied by a chinese pangolin, a sheltered viewing area for the penguin exhibit/habitat, a small garden with a japanese cherry tree, exhibiting of storyline legends, rockwork and a big "welcome center"
Geoburgh's entrance.jpg

Woah, you hit me out of my socks with your entrance @PeppyPepp ! Makes me want to enter your zoo right away.

The entrance tomy Animalia is still a bit naked, but I tried a similar way. I have another problem, though. I deleted the in-game entrance and though I have a guest spawner and a ticket entrance,no guests arrive at my zoo.

Has anyone an idea on what I made wrong?

EDIT: Obviously my spawner wasn't connected to a path. Have to redo the entrance. At the moment my guests spawn at a total weird position now. :D Oh well.

Last edited:
@ Peppy pepp nice entrance. Building in this game is the one area I’ve got to improve for sure. Some people and YouTubers make it look so easy and are so creative.

Woah, you hit me out of my socks with your entrance @PeppyPepp ! Makes me want to enter your zoo right away.

The entrance tomy Animalia is still a bit naked, but I tried a similar way. I have another problem, though. I deleted the in-game entrance and though I have a guest spawner and a ticket entrance,no guests arrive at my zoo.

Has anyone an idea on what I made wrong?

EDIT: Obviously my spawner wasn't connected to a path. Have to redo the entrance. At the moment my guests spawn at a total weird position now. :D Oh well.

Thank you! I struggle a lot with entrances. :LOL:

@ Peppy pepp nice entrance. Building in this game is the one area I’ve got to improve for sure. Some people and YouTubers make it look so easy and are so creative.

Thank you Paul. Yeah, there are some amazing people on YT, but to be fair they have been playing Planet Coaster for years and are obviously very creative. You should have seen my first buildings. Gosh they were so ugly! I'm not creative at all, but I have been practicing and taking inspiration from other people. So just keep trying and you will get better! :)

Top Bottom