Release Neutron Highway long range route planner

On PS4 I copy the system on the route planner site and paste it in the galaxy map using the remote play function. I use my Ipad for that. Very easy.
i can already copy and paste on pc.

I still have to ctrl+c from the plotter
Open galaxy map
Select the secon tab
Select the search box
Paste the system name
Click target system
Exit the map

Even tho it's easy, i could still use a one click solution.
(or even better if frontier would allow manual plot mapping, but i doubt that will happen)

i can already copy and paste on pc.

I still have to ctrl+c from the plotter
Open galaxy map
Select the secon tab
Select the search box
Paste the system name
Click target system
Exit the map

Even tho it's easy, i could still use a one click solution.
(or even better if frontier would allow manual plot mapping, but i doubt that will happen)
There are several programs which integrate with the site, one I've used before and seemed to work was https://github.com/Numerlor/Auto_Neutron

What Zeda said, I need to know a lot more about your ship in order to properly calculate fuel usage and jump range. That said, I should allow people to specify how much cargo they are carrying which would solve Zedas problem

+1 for this feature. I often carry a few limpets for repair and the galaxy plotter can't currently take this into account. Love the tool though, saves me a lot of time when travelling.

Is FSD damage consitent? Is it possible to put a marker in to say it is time to check & repair your FSD?

Hello fellas, not a noob but having serious issues trying to get the Galaxy Plotter to work or do anything actually. Entered my current and destination addresses and using Inara I have exported my ship to coriolis.io. I have tried to use the short link, long link and even EDSY link but when I press calculate it doesn't do anything at all. Probably something obvious but I'm at a loss. Thanks in advance.

Hello fellas, not a noob but having serious issues trying to get the Galaxy Plotter to work or do anything actually. Entered my current and destination addresses and using Inara I have exported my ship to coriolis.io. I have tried to use the short link, long link and even EDSY link but when I press calculate it doesn't do anything at all. Probably something obvious but I'm at a loss. Thanks in advance.
You need to export the ship as JSON, this button in the top right (you may have to save your build with a name).
Screenshot 2021-02-05 at 13.45.50.png

Thank you very much for the sharp response. Only just tried it and it works perfectly Spansh. Enjoy my donation and thank you for the work you do here.

Hi, I was just using the Fleet Carrier Route planner and just wanted to say the Fuel used is a bit out as averaging 70 Tonnes for 500 LY is way too low. I'm seeing 125 Tonnes as realistic!

Hi, I was just using the Fleet Carrier Route planner and just wanted to say the Fuel used is a bit out as averaging 70 Tonnes for 500 LY is way too low. I'm seeing 125 Tonnes as realistic!
If you think the used formula for fuel consumption is wrong you'll need to give us more details (jump list, tonnage / consumtion values, ...).
Current formula:
1612902377062.png

Last edited:
I have a suggestion: a filter that allows you to filter only for systems with a given # of factions in a given state. Say for example you want to farm for Improvised Components, which spawn in HGE's in Civil Unrest factions. You can currently search for any system with any faction that is currently in a state of Civil Unrest, and one-by-one click through each result until you find something like this:

1613662847929.png

but it would be a lot easier if you could say "only show me systems with at least 5 factions that are in a state of civil unrest"
That is my suggestion.

I've released a large update to the site, this doesn't contain many new features but in order to upgrade some of the core infrastructure for the front end I had to change almost everything. I've tested it very thoroughly and had some players test as well but there may still be some bugs. Please let me know if you find any bugs and how to reproduce them.

I also have an exciting new feature in development which I'll be able to give more details on shortly.

I've released a large update to the site, this doesn't contain many new features but in order to upgrade some of the core infrastructure for the front end I had to change almost everything. I've tested it very thoroughly and had some players test as well but there may still be some bugs. Please let me know if you find any bugs and how to reproduce them.

I also have an exciting new feature in development which I'll be able to give more details on shortly.

I'm here just to say your work is simply amazing, and I thank you so much for it.

I use your site on a daily basis, and cannot tell the countless times it has efficiently reduced and simplified my logistics while jumping around the galaxy.

Kudos to you, Cmdr! o7

There seems to be a bug with the Reference System field in the Search section.

Whatever you do –type in and Enter or type in and select from drop down– the field stays blank.

1614190354493.png

Can't enter systems in the text box. I type them in and click on the system below in the scroll down and the box goes blank. Also the scroll down is blank but you can highlight it with mouseover. Chrome Version 88.0.4324.190 (Official Build) (64-bit)
1614219357669.png

Last edited:
For those who are experiencing this issue, it's a problem with the "Darkly" theme. The options are there, they are just white on white. If you use the Solar themedfrom settings for now whilst I fix the Darkly theme that will solve the problem (Solar is also a darker theme).

Edit: I've now fixed the Darkly theme, hopefully this is the last of the bugs.

Last edited:
For those who are experiencing this issue, it's a problem with the "Darkly" theme. The options are there, they are just white on white. If you use the Solar themedfrom settings for now whilst I fix the Darkly theme that will solve the problem (Solar is also a darker theme).

Edit: I've now fixed the Darkly theme, hopefully this is the last of the bugs.
Is now working as intended. Thank you for your work on this site.

Top Bottom