I'd really like to expand the customization with more options for ACU skins, so I've thrown together some concept art and a possible way I propose they could be unlocked.

Stock ACU for comparison

"It's Central America. It's Hot." 5-Stars on Isla Matenceros in Main Campaign.

The Big One. 5-Stars on Isla Muerta in Main Campaign.

"Spared No Expense." 5-Stars on Isla Tacaño in Main Campaign.

"We made it. We patented it. We own it." 5-Stars on Isla Pena in Main Campaign.

Lovely Weekend. 5-Stars on Isla Sorna in Main Campaign.

Wayfinder. 5-Star every island in the Main Campaign.

Potential Applications. 5-Star Muerta East on Secrets of Dr. Wu DLC.

The Company of Death. 5-Star Tacaño Research Facility on Secrets of Dr. Wu DLC.

Dinosaur Protection Group. 5-Stars on Sanctuary in Claire Dearing Campaign.

Updated: Redrawing concepts now that I got an accurate recreation of the ACU rather than the AW109 substitute.

Last edited:
As a secondary request, I think it'd be cool to introduce new models as well. "Company of Death" could be an imitation of the UH-60, and "DPG" could be a UH-1. (Fun Fact: the outlines I used above is the AW109 which I found was very close to the current ACU model)

Dr. Wu has funding for some cutting-edge black ops level kit...

...while Claire Dearing and the DPG can only afford some decades-old surplus equipment.

Last edited:
Yea, for my concepts I specifically avoided anything too similar to the pre-order skins because I think those should be released to everyone soon too. And I have the Orange one from pre-ordering on Steam.

As a secondary request, I think it'd be cool to introduce new models as well. "Company of Death" could be an imitation of the UH-60, and "DPG" could be a UH-1. (Fun Fact: the outlines I used above is the AW109 which I found was very close to the current ACU model)

Dr. Wu has funding for some cutting-edge black ops level kit...

...while Claire Dearing and the DPG can only afford some decades-old surplus equipment.
Would love a Huey and or Blackhawk! Maybe even a Bell Ranger too! I hope it is possible to add these skins as the default skin can be a tad boring and I don't use the nasty orange preorder skin as well, its ugly and doesn't really make sense. Same goes for the orange Ranger jeep, why they chose orange with no markings I will never understand.

Oh, I had another idea for unlocks. Tan, brown, olive green, and grey are available immediately. “Spared No Expense” unlocks for getting $2,000,000 per minute income on any park. “Lovely weekend” (Lost World camo) unlocks for having 75 (or 100; whichever is challenging but still attainable without using sandbox options) dinosaurs in one park. “Wayfinder” (JP Tour camo) same as in OP. Black and DPG unlocks for finishing all Dr. Wu and Claire Dearing missions respectively.

That jungle camo one would be really cool!

Also never realized it till now but I dont think that the DPG is ever mentioned in the game. Maybe it has a page in that "files" section but it would be neat to see some DPG related stuff added into the game.

That jungle camo one would be really cool!

Also never realized it till now but I dont think that the DPG is ever mentioned in the game. Maybe it has a page in that "files" section but it would be neat to see some DPG related stuff added into the game.
Looking at it again I think it needs more dark green, but with the jungle camo I was trying to recreate the pattern from "The Lost World" used by Hammond's team on the new M-Classes and the RV.

Also, while I don't think the DPG has its own file, iirc a couple of the new characters introduced in Fallen Kingdom have the DPG logo as the picture attached to their file.

Looking at it again I think it needs more dark green, but with the jungle camo I was trying to recreate the pattern from "The Lost World" used by Hammond's team on the new M-Classes and the RV.

Also, while I don't think the DPG has its own file, iirc a couple of the new characters introduced in Fallen Kingdom have the DPG logo as the picture attached to their file.

Now that I think of it even more they missed a huge opportunity using DPG logo stuff with the Claire Dearing DLC. Maybe if we ever git signs/billboards we could make some DPG themed parks.

If there's one thing from this suggestion forum that I could choose to be in the game, it would probably be this and it's one of the more easily implementable ideas. Plus it would add to the creativity in your parks

For the “Spared No Expense” Tacaño skin, it would be great if the colour scheme around the main frame of the helicopter was more like Jurassic One, dark blue with silver striping.

For the “Spared No Expense” Tacaño skin, it would be great if the colour scheme around the main frame of the helicopter was more like Jurassic One, dark blue with silver striping.

View attachment 141315
That's what I was thinking, was kinda bummed that helicopter didn't make an appearance in the game or at least the colour scheme. Maybe it will be in a sequel as a heli-tour if they ever decide to make a sequel

I was taking inspiration from the original InGen transport from the first film. It's roughly the same idea but sort of reversed: silver with blue stripes. That said, I'd love this one in there too.
I feel the JW scheme is probably more realistic considering licencing issues with JP. Though I'd be fine with either, you did amazing work with these by the way

That's what I was thinking, was kinda bummed that helicopter didn't make an appearance in the game or at least the colour scheme. Maybe it will be in a sequel as a heli-tour if they ever decide to make a sequel

A helicopter tour does have a half decent chance to be in the (rumoured) sequel, considering how it was an attraction in Jurassic World. The ride was advertised on both the park website, and most importantly, in the film on the Ferry Landing.

Judging by the icon, it was probably what Jurassic One was going to be used for.

I was taking inspiration from the original InGen transport from the first film. It's roughly the same idea but sort of reversed: silver with blue stripes. That said, I'd love this one in there too.

Ah, I see it now, the livery was based on the old InGen Construction helicopter that was used for Jurassic Park! And I must say that all your other designs, especially with the different models, are absolutely brilliant!

Top Bottom