New app on steam - next DLC is here soon!

of course mate! im the only one!
Also in reddit someone mentioned about steamdb update.
Explanation by username Doran on the forums: "Answer: After today's maintenance, ListOfDLC (dlc tab on steamdb) no longer shows unpublished/upcoming DLCs. So again if you see changelist #11703200 (recent changelist), that was a global update by Valve to all apps. Looks like no more DLC leaks this way."
So no more dlc prediction based in steamdb
Lol, that was me. I got that info from @Doran who posted that on this very thread

Explanation by username Doran on the forums: "Answer: After today's maintenance, ListOfDLC (dlc tab on steamdb) no longer shows unpublished/upcoming DLCs. So again if you see changelist #11703200 (recent changelist), that was a global update by Valve to all apps. Looks like no more DLC leaks this way."
So no more dlc prediction based in steamdb
Source for everyone: Source: https://twitter.com/thexpaw/status/1402539641027416070

I hope valve will think about this and release that lost feature, I love the app speculation too! That gaves us hype.
I know that some (smaller) devs never liked that about Steamdb. Wouldn't be surprised if some complained towards Valve about this.

But overall, I don't think Valve/Steam would care about something that's not affiliated with them. If they decide to change their database for their own reasons, other third-parties just have to deal with that. I think they did something similar a couple of years ago can't remember which data wasn't available anymore.

I might be pessimistic, but I'm a bit afraid JWE2 means even less manpower for PZ.
This menpower is already into JWE2. Above all, PZ will be short of programmers for a long time.

But in this Trailer we saw Flying and Swimming Dinosaures. Maybe, this Animations were adapted in a way for a PZ DLC already.

I might be pessimistic, but I'm a bit afraid JWE2 means even less manpower for PZ.
Yes, JWE2 looks cool but seeing what a short lifespan Frontiergames seem to have, I don't know if I'll play it, even though I loved JWE 1.
Well since this game is already coming out this year, they have probably been working on it for most of PZ lifetime, so I am not sure we will feel the big difference.

Can it be rewatched somewhere? I've missed it ._.
Not only because of the Jurassic World Evolution 2 Announcement but I would also like to know what 2 other Companies that were there showed

Jurassic World Evolution 2 was just announced, so that was the big Frontier thing today. Looks cool though
Not surprising at all, given that Dominion was oficial given a release date yesterday, the director tweeted out a screen shot of the movie and then also said there will be an extended trailer during FF9 in theaters. Should be fun. I didn't like JWE at all but I do love the franchise and I've been looking forward to Dominion for years. Haven't watched the JWE2 trailer yet, but I'm happy for JWE fans.

Top Bottom