New April Update Coming Soon

Really looking forward to any new update - this is my TOP favorite game and has been for three glorious years. Thanks brilliant DEV's and streamer gang. Never had so much fun with a game. Hope you sort out the menu lag - is better, but still stalls the game. Also, Why does saving the game freeze everything for 20 seconds or so, thanks G-asaurus.

+1 on Paratrooper & Whip.

Wildcat/Galaxy Cars - sorely needed.

A mouse car without eyes/nose - It would be great as an alternate car for the wooden wild mouse, as well as the track used for the spinning coasters (with the spin option disabled of course).

Plain family coaster cars, like RCT3 had. That should be an alternate set when you don't want a Dragon or Wendigo leading the way.

I think a dynamic structure car ride has been requested a lot lately (radiator springs racers,test track) so that seems really likely to come at some point. I'm also hoping fo a standard boat ride with drops and without a roof (pirate rides or more fata morgana style) and maybe since we got the chair lift a doombuggy ride(haunted mansion)?

My predictions for this new DLC pack is that it is a Future Pack featuring a Togo heartline coaster, a Gravitron, two S&S drop towers, a family launch coaster, and a shooting dark ride.

My predictions for this new DLC pack is that it is a Future Pack featuring a Togo heartline coaster, a Gravitron, two S&S drop towers, a family launch coaster, and a shooting dark ride.
The shooting darkride would be awesome, the other things don't interest me that much,but add a boat darkride with drops or a doombuggy ride/omnimover(haunted mansion) and i'm on your side;)
PS: Oh sry forgot about the launch coaster. That one would be cool too.

Look the Steam DB a DLC is coming ! Hype !!!! :p

This is not an April fool's joke ;)

I wonder if Frontier found a work around on adding water parks in the game. If they did that would be a great surprise. Also I would be happy if the new DLC is a Family/Kiddie Rides DLC.

I wonder if Frontier found a work around on adding water parks in the game. If they did that would be a great surprise. Also I would be happy if the new DLC is a Family/Kiddie Rides DLC.
1st: As far as I know there're still no plans for a Water Park.
2nd: I would be very Very happy if we gonna get a "Family/Kiddie Rides DLC", which could also include some new different themed coaster and tracked ride cars.

What prey tell may this suggest?

A change of launch option at start up?
Are we getting dx12?

A water park expansion that works in conjunction with workshop assets and current game/DLC's packs you own (maybe not rides) that launches from start screen?
Just wanted to toss that in as i know there will be someone that says it :)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 247
Top Bottom