New Client broken - no Horizons?

did you try to add the command line option that forces the horizon's launcher?

It's /edh, just add it to your shortcut (or to the launch option for the game in steam if you use steam version) if you are still having issued and haven't done it yet.

Last edited:
Same here, base game only. I tried adding /edh to the new shortcut but it said my account wasn't associated with this product.

ETA I played this morning & it was fine.

Well, it works on my system. So it might be an isolated issue. If you guys are using steam, try verifying game files maybe.

I just checked my store account and under 'games' it says I own the base game but not Horizons. I wonder if this is a lifetime pass thing? Technically I didn't buy Horizons.

Deleted member 38366

D
Hm, that's an oddball.

My new Launcher also doesn't mention Horizons, my start Screen looks non-Horizons as well - but technically the System Maps indicate I'm running Horizons.
Haven't tried to approach & land on a Planet yet though.

-- edit --
Yep, it's non-Horizons. Planet shaders don't indicate landable and can't go down there.
(running stand-alone, not via Steam for what it's worth)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, that's an oddball.

My new Launcher also doesn't mention Horizons, my start Screen looks non-Horizons as well - but technically the System Maps indicate I'm running Horizons.
Haven't tried to approach & land on a Planet yet though.

My system map shows hollow grid balls instead of texture mapped bodies, and I can't target local base stations in the HUD nav panel. I'm currently parked in a corolis station. I think the game is working correctly, but for a non-horizons account.

I was playing Horizons a few moments back, had to leave for a short time and bam, no more Horizon(orange after logging in) after the installation of the new launcher.
How come ??

Top Bottom