New Community Manager!

Steggs

Community Manager
Frontier
Hi Everyone!

I’m Steggs, the newest addition to the Community Team here at Frontier. I’ll be working closely with Bo and the team on Planet Coaster and Jurassic World Evolution and I can’t wait to get stuck in.

If you regularly tune in to the Frontier streams, I’ll be spending a lot of my time there so you’ll be able to put a face to the name. In the meantime though here’s a little bit about me:

I’ve been in the games industry for around 8 years now working on games like Little Big Planet 2, some of the Fable games, Fractured Space, and most recently Boundless. I started out as a QA tester and as I enjoyed streaming and chatting to communities so much I moved into Community Management and haven’t looked back since. I’ve wanted to be a part of Frontier for a fair few years now, and I’m so excited to get to know everyone here and all of you guys in the community.

I used to go to theme parks a lot as a kid, but that weird “age” thing happened to me and now my stomach can’t seem to take it anymore, but at least I can enjoy looking at your creations in Planet Coaster right? I love animals but if I see a spider I will run faster than the speed of light, so feel free to send me pictures on Twitter (of cute animals.. not spiders). Pizza is the best food, but don’t put pineapples on it… don’t be that person.

I think that covers the basics at least, so I’ll leave the rest for my first stream. If you have any questions feel free to let me know!

Steggs (@Steggs101 on Twitter)

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Hi Steggs!! Welcome to the forums!!

Great to see another addition to the team! Looking forward to seeing you on stream!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hayo Steggs, welcome to the community. Nice to have you join us for the ride!

All the best with your new job and role as Community Manager at Frontier! Working there seems like a dream job to me and I hope you’re going to enjoy it!

I look forward to see you here on the forums, on the livestreams and maybe even in real life at future events :D

Joël

:rex::face:

I was wondering if you are THAT Steggs. Apparently you ARE!

Literally the WORST stuff EVER with the collab park with Col. F. Except the Volcano was pretty good. But that Candy thing, OMG. LOL

Col. F. was the reason I looked into PC in the first place.

Oh no! Not another one! Well, there goes the neighbourhood.

But apparently that means I would have to welcome you into the #PlancoFam. So... welcome!

But remember... once you're in... you can never leave...

Welcome to the Planco fam Steggs. You in good company at Frontier HQ. Hope you have fun and love your time here.

Top Bottom