New COVAS voice pack on the store (so new voice packs are going to be store items then)

NOT COOL FRONTIER

I will never buy one from you. You are deliberately trying to take business away from another company.
I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it isn't.

NOT COOL FRONTIER.

NOT COOL FRONTIER

I will never buy one from you. You are deliberately trying to take business away from another company.

NOT COOL FRONTIER.

You're going to have to explain that one, or are you just going to rant?

NOT COOL FRONTIER

NOT COOL FRONTIER.

Frontier are working "with" HCS (I assume that's who you are referring to) so I'd be cautious before leaping to their defence.

I think I would have liked Peter Jones (RIP) (HHGTTG book) to have been one of these but I would settle for the Heart Of Gold's computer voice or how about Red Dwarf's Norman Lovett.
And of course HAL.

I think I would have liked Peter Jones (RIP) (HHGTTG book) to have been one of these but I would settle for the Heart Of Gold's computer voice or how about Red Dwarf's Norman Lovett.
And of course HAL.

Alas they stated "No celebrity voices" - at least not in the immediate future.

yup, nasty FD !!!
Also whilst we're at it, they also stole the following from others :
voice comms
wings
ships in space
online store
NPCs
multi player
solo game play
weapons in space
solar system......

If you already have a HCS VoicePack - Can it be incorporated into Elite (without Voice Attack) as a selectable voice?

Will there be plans to if not?

CS.

While 3rd party voice packs with other options on the PC are more advanced including responding to commands and even have 'attitude' this is a good start if they work with the Xbox and PS4.

Top Bottom