Dinosaurs New Dinosaur Display Features

Interesting idea I had in mind some paleontologists speculate that the ceratopsian groups like triceratops and you know the rest may have flushed blood through their crest to create a frightening display of color of some sort to possibly warn off rivals of their own kind, intimidate predators, or even attract members of the opposite sex. They even theorized that stegosaurus might have also used this display as well within its plates for all the same purposes since most paleontologists can't really pinpoint what exactly the plates were for other than display only. I feel like these would also make great additions or even serve as an optional choice factor within the game for those types of dinosaurs, it would definitely add an interesting intel based off real life apophysis on how we think dinosaurs might have lived and used some of the display features they had on their bodies. I don't necessarily think this would be a crime to the franchise or what we think about dinosaurs in general to add these kinds of features, we all know Dilophosaurus doesn't have any evidence in the fossil record to prove that it had frills but it still made a great innovating and beautiful addition to the lure that is Jurassic Park. It would definitely give those kinds of dinosaurs a more interesting reason to face off with one another in a form of dominance as well fending off predators by forcing them to back down without risking any injury in a confrontation. These are just a few more suggestions on my personal wish list that I feel would make a great innovational experience for the game. I hope to at least hear back from you guys at some point about these ideas and at least get your take on all this, and I would really hope that y'all give it a good bit of consideration as well. But thanks for giving us fans of Jurassic Park the experience we've all been waiting a long time for and we're looking forward to the new updates and DLCs you all may have in the works for us this year, keep up the good work.👍

Last edited:
2e5bw0as04y1000.jpeg
d29_2.jpg

I would welcome this, but I doubt it'll happen, since it doesn't fit with the canon dinosaurs. I would love this though.
I hope they consider it at least. I also prefer it to be an optional thing that you can turn on or off whenever you feel like,
I think that would satisfy a lot of people better, especially the ones who disagree with this theory or who aren't really fans of the idea.

Top Bottom