New DlC

I think we need a new DLC pack. I would like to see the Pharaoh's Fury ride (Chance Rides) and more carnival stuff in the next pack. We have been asking for that for a long time.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Since the console version is coming towards the end of the year we may not see anything new for PC version of Planco before that.

Oh well. But another coaster game that begins with P is getting new rides every so often made by users. Planet Coaster doesn't yet have the ability to create new working rides or import working rides like RCT3. I hope though that Planet Coaster gets something new (like a ride pack) next year. Planet Coaster is also one of the the only games that can be off grid, although there are others they don't have the depth and amount of stuff Planet Coaster has. And most of the RCT games after RCT3 that are published by Atari are lame. None of those were developed by Frontier.

I just want one more ride, which is Pharaoh's Fury. I hope it's added. I don't think Planet Coaster is done yet guys. Once the console edition releases, I think there will be more DLC again. They are just busy with it right now. But why would they be releasing it on Console if they were done with the game? I still expect a lot more from Planet Coaster next year after console edition! I really, really want a Pharaoh's Fury to do my recreation park. Can't wait to see what Planet Coaster has in the future. I'm ready for more DLC. Hopefully we will get a DLC at the end of 2020! Fingers crossed!

That really stinks. Will the pc version ever get its attention back?
It's bound to in due time. For now though, the developers are currently focused on the console edition. However, it's unlikely we'll see another DLC immediately after the console version's release, I can only imagine a QoL update hitting the PC version for the time being, hopefully with similar optimisations made to console...but as for the forseeable future, who knows!

Ever noticed how the Console Edition trailer carefully cherry-picks previously released footage from the vanilla, alpha and free updates? Pretty sure they will start re-releasing old DLC for consoles, at full price, over the next year(s) or so. It worked for Cities Skylines so it would be foolish not to tap into that revenue stream.

I'm not keeping my hopes up that there is anything exiting down the line for existing PC players. Technically we even already got that touted QoL update at the end of last year, Frontier literary used that term "QoL"...but unfortunately their definition seems a bit out of touch with our expectations. Not a single annoyance in the UI, Guest Brain or the infamous path editor was addressed, no major fixes regarding the camera/ control issues; the update only supposedly improved performance, some obscure bugs and a typo or two.

I just want one more ride, which is Pharaoh's Fury. I hope it's added. I don't think Planet Coaster is done yet guys. Once the console edition releases, I think there will be more DLC again. They are just busy with it right now. But why would they be releasing it on Console if they were done with the game? I still expect a lot more from Planet Coaster next year after console edition! I really, really want a Pharaoh's Fury to do my recreation park. Can't wait to see what Planet Coaster has in the future. I'm ready for more DLC. Hopefully we will get a DLC at the end of 2020! Fingers crossed!
We already have this type of ride. It's the Victory ride.

I currently don't need a further DLC. I just want a Planet Coaster 2.0 which has the same grafic quality as Planet Zoo as well as a better and more complex buisness simulation and a more challenges. And then - only then - we can talk about further fantastic DLCs ;) P.s. A merging (right word?) of Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo would be amazing!

Top Bottom