Parks New Egypt

I started a park using my Egyptian themed buildings called (for want of a better name, might change later) "New Egypt".

Here is a aerial view of what I have so far, and as usual comments are welcome.

New%20Egypt%202_zpsch54ntyt.jpg

My park is growing with the addition of a couple more buildings:

New%20Egypt%203_zpsdchjmfgp.jpg

These are the First Aid/Rest Room Building (second to last on left) and the Tea Cups Ride enclosure (last on the left).

Last edited:
can't have egypt without pyramids mate :D you got some building to do :p you could even make a "maze" inside the pyramid with paths and put some shops in there

They sure aren't made of squares or rectangles. Here is an Egyptian pyramid, each side is a triangle:

Pyramid_zpsm2olzwwt.jpg

Four triangles!

Last edited:
They sure aren't made of squares or rectangles. Here is an Egyptian pyramid, each side is a triangle:

Four triangles!

Actually they are mainly rectangles - the building blocks are, they are placed offset to make it "look" like triangles from a distance. The outer blocks will have some shaping to them.

http://emhotep.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/fsi-16.png
http://www.howtheybuiltthepyramids.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/09-Piazzi-Block-Layers.png

But, my point is in order to make Egyptian pyramids I need triangles. The pyramids found in Central America can show the blocks, but not the Egyptian ones. Even if I showed the rough blocks, I will still need triangles for the Capstone. I am not really that good to attempt it in terrain sculpting as I am afraid that I would mess up pretty badly.

However, I do agree that to really make the park "POP" it does need the pyramids and that is why I hope that Frontier will allow us to rotate the wall pieces on all axis. If they do this, I could conceivably build the pyramids I need in a few hours where the Egyptians took years. [big grin]

Last edited:
I can't be sure because I'm not playing right now, but I'd be amazed if making a convincing capstone isn't fairly straightforward with the pieces we currently have.

I can't be sure because I'm not playing right now, but I'd be amazed if making a convincing capstone isn't fairly straightforward with the pieces we currently have.

True we have triangle wall pieces in the building set, but the can't be rotated except on the horizontal. I would need to be able to tilt them along the vertical which can not be done.

you could turn the blocks 45 degrees and build a triangle yourself? :D

Can you post a screen shot please to explain this? Thank you.

True we have triangle wall pieces in the building set, but the can't be rotated except on the horizontal. I would need to be able to tilt them along the vertical which can not be done.

I think solving the problem yourself is half the fun and the key to making unique creations.

I will say this, I wouldn't just concentrate on wall pieces.

Don't you view the YouTube videos how others use pieces to build unique creations? For someone who's very active in the forum you seems to know only a little bit about the game and its possibilities .Isn't it?

Don't you view the YouTube videos how others use pieces to build unique creations? For someone who's very active in the forum you seems to know only a little bit about the game and its possibilities .Isn't it?

I don't want to use ten (?) pieces where one would work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom