New Era Base Building Preview?

If the leaks are correct, and we get planetary bases in the New Era, might they basically be fleet carriers on planets? It would make sense from a cost perspective to reuse a large portion of the code they've already created for the fleet carrier sim to create a feature like base building. I suppose they could re-label and re-skin some of the menu buttons and management screens and configure the economy management sim for use with player owned bases.

The commodity trading on the FC would work very well too if base building would requiring sourcing large quantities of commodities.

Yes, player market would start making sense once we actually need commodities. For now it seems we would just be trading completely arbitrary stuff. But I hope not everything in the New Era will require upkeep as well. Might turn me away from the game for good.

Yes, player market would start making sense once we actually need commodities. For now it seems we would just be trading completely arbitrary stuff. But I hope not everything in the New Era will require upkeep as well. Might turn me away from the game for good.

If it is spacelegs I doubt you'll have a leg-tax or risk amputation. :p

Top Bottom