General / Off-Topic New film trends

Maybe because they just make lousy movies nowadays, I take the family to the cinema if there is a good movie, it's a good atmosphere, but the last few years the
selection of movies is just not there.
It's true. Even not so long ago. 15, 20 years ago, we were going to the cinema at least twice a week. Sometimes during the week, then Friday, Saturday and Sunday, because there were two or three films every week that we needed to see. Nowadays I'm going to the cinema once a year and it's usually just because somebody makes me to. There really isn't a single film that would catch my eye, lately.

I was never fond of the cinema experience. Sticky shoes, live commentary from the audience kicking my seat, and, unless it was a particularly new or classy theater, terrible audio, to the point it was clipping by at least six decibels and threatening to perforate my ear drums.

So, I probably wouldn't go even if I had something to go see. I'll wait for it on Netflix, Amazon, or my favorite private torrent tracker, which ever one has the best encode.

OK I admit it. I went to see Toy Story 4 and I liked it. I did meet someone who was about to see MIB . I bit my tongue so hard. According to Chris Hemsworth MIBI is the best film ever.

So about Spiderman far from home? CH is annoyed that THOR is not in it.

I'm still pegging my hopes on Brightburn or Middsommar for my movies of the summer.

There are so many amazing 'indie' movie that no on get to here about.

Also I like to make up my own mind and see a film even if som epain is involved

Ok Im going to see MIBI so I can see for my self if its true. Because the trailer looks good but that's basically the whole movie.

It's true. Even not so long ago. 15, 20 years ago, we were going to the cinema at least twice a week. Sometimes during the week, then Friday, Saturday and Sunday, because there were two or three films every week that we needed to see. Nowadays I'm going to the cinema once a year and it's usually just because somebody makes me to. There really isn't a single film that would catch my eye, lately.

I recently discovered all these people in the building were there because there is free wifi at internal Starbucks no ones watching any film not even the people who work there.
There is Netflix amazon the web elite dangerous so many other distractions.

I saw Toy story 4 at the We I almost cried it basically my life. The noticed that secret life of pets is basically the same plot.
But I, literraly the only person in an Imax theatre.

OK I admit it. I went to see Toy Story 4 and I liked it. I did meet someone who was about to see MIB . I bit my tongue so hard. According to Chris Hemsworth MIBI is the best film ever.

So about Spiderman far from home? CH is annoyed that THOR is not in it.
I like the first Thor movie, then it slowly went down hill, spiderman is just... well i don't bother, Marvel took a wrong turn somewhere, now it's really awful.

I like the first Thor movie, then it slowly went down hill, spiderman is just... well i don't bother, Marvel took a wrong turn somewhere, now it's really awful.

If the activity is legal please don't tell me not to do it. I am now more likely to do it. I review films so I have to watch them any way.

If the activity is legal please don't tell me not to do it. I am now more likely to do it. I review films so I have to watch them any way.
Hum? i never said to anyone not to watch movies, I just said I would not pay for it as i find them ridiculous.

Hum? i never said to anyone not to watch movies, I just said I would not pay for it as i find them ridiculous.

" spiderman is just... well i don't bother, "
Bye.

Saw MIBI makes sense only if you have followed all the other films.

Top Bottom