New flat ride

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Post the picture at least. Lol.

12622149_359205834203553_2380347660714331841_o.jpg

Never rode one, but I love seeing them. Absolutely terrifying. [knockout]

To be 100% honest.

- Uncommon
- I like it but not the best
- Simple but efficient
- more "fun fair" than "theme park" but why not

My 2 cents.

they're actually pretty common... lol.

Last edited:
Never rode one, but then I live in Sweden, in Europeland. Same thing with rides such as Tilt-A-whirl
but then we have our varieties instead.. such as Walzerfahrt.. but Zipper that one nope.

I recognize it from RCT3 so it is welcome and it is looking super amazing compared with the RCT3 one..

As a ride, it's not the sort of thing that I get excited by in real life... But the quality of the model is amazing. If you compare it to a real zipper, it's as perfect as it needs to be!

also loving the fact that I am see each individual light bulb.

The only problem this game has with sharing content like this now is that we've seen so much amazing stuff that we're now immune to it. If this ride was shown as an RCTW ride the fans over there would wet themselves!! But over here, whatever... We all already know to expect high quality!

I guess the truth is... We need another dev diary video to get really excited ;)

Last edited:
I guess the truth is... We need another dev diary video to get really excited ;)

+100000

I have read on the RCTW forums that the CHC have seen something about a dive coaster. But yes, we need a (long) public video about Planet Coaster features and attractions.

Or some information about the Early Access.

As a ride, it's not the sort of thing that I get excited by in real life... But the quality of the model is amazing. If you compare it to a real zipper, it's as perfect as it needs to be!

The only problem this game has with sharing content like this now is that we've seen so much amazing stuff that we're now immune to it. If this ride was shown as an RCTW ride the fans over there would wet themselves!! But over here, whatever... We all already know to expect high quality!

Yes sir ! This is what we need !

Never rode one, but I love seeing them. Absolutely terrifying. [knockout]
More dangerous than fun. They close those sardine cans with a paper clip! Well...a carabiner.
The devs appear to have modified this ride though. They added shoulder restraints- probably so they could recycle the animations used for coasters and other thrill rides and removed the cage panel that covers the head.

+100000

I have read on the RCTW forums that the CHC have seen something about a dive coaster. But yes, we need a (long) public video about Planet Coaster features and attractions.

Or some information about the Early Access.

CWmSbLXWoAA-EkJ.jpg

That?
It was posted on their twitter ages ago.

It's been a while since a dev diary. What mysteries does it contain?

Probably the coaster creator. That's the only thing they haven't shown us yet. Should be coming out soon as the beta is only a little over a month away.

Loved it ! I have been on that ride many times and it exactly is to specs, I even have pictures from those days, almost feels like they were at the same park (but being in the US that's obviously not so) but amazing details!

I am excited!

The Zipper movement and height looks awesome in RCT3 parks and it's always a interesting ride to watch from the ground in real with people getting spun around as they fall over the top haha.

Oui je suis d'accord faudrait qu'il publie un Dev Diary PlanetCoaster aujoud'hui :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom