Hayo coaster friends!
We're excited to reveal that in a few weeks time, we will be upgrading the Frontier forums to a brand new system! This will allow us to modernize the forums, improve their accessibility, and help make it easier for you to participate in the discussions that matter to you!
Our new forums are set to go live at the end of March. We're working hard to ensure that your account details carry across and that there's minimal disruption for you.
As part of the update we're taking the opportunity to streamline forum sections so it will be easier for you to navigate topics of interest. Here are some of the changes:
- New game-specific forums allowing you to focus on discussing the game that matters most to you;
- Planet Coaster is joining the Frontier forums and will no longer be a separate site;
- Streamlined forum sections so you don't have to check multiple areas to find the information you want;
- Connect your Frontier account - one system for all your Frontier needs!
- New forum options such as tags to improve searching for content and badges to unlock for participating;
- Global Off Topic area.
- The official Forums will be merged with the Frontier forums - your account details should not change;
- All News sections merged under one heading;
- Planet Coaster Discussion will be renamed General Discussion;
- Coaster Head Club forum will be closed - you can join the CHC Discord here: https://discord.gg/hBUABNm
- How do I and FAQ sections will be renamed 'Guides';
- International Discussions will be removed as there are new, dedicated Frontier International sections;
- Work In Progress and Toolkit Requests will be removed and future posts will either use the Thememaker's Toolkit Discussion section or the new Thememaker's Toolkit Creations category;
- The Events and Competitions category in Community Creations will be removed;
- Scenarios will be renamed to Parks and Scenarios;
- Coasters will be renamed Rides, and will include tags to help improve searching;
- Shops and Stalls will be renamed Shops and Scenery, and will include tags to help improve searching;
- Other Creations will be removed;
- Community Creations will be removed, similar topics will use the General Discussion section;
- Off Topic and Real World parks will be removed and are incorporated into the global Off Topic section;
- Bug Reports and Support will be moved to their own dedicated websites.
Although we have made these changes to improve the functionality of the forums, please do be aware that we will still be fine-tuning going forward. Should changes be required we'll be able to alter this and add/remove new forum sections if necessary.
We're really looking forward to sharing these changes with you. If you have any concerns or queries please post them here and we'll do our best to answer them as soon as possible.