Buildings & Attractions New guest satisfaction buildings

Building off @Stutter11 's idea for a restroom, I got an idea for new guest satisfaction buildings that are smaller in footprint, but for balance provide less satisfaction. All of the following would take up the same or slighly less space than a large substation in area.

1) Taco Stand (1/4 Food)
  • Nachos $3
  • Taco Trio $6
  • Brontosaurus Burger $9
2) Drink Stand (1/4 Drink)
  • Water Bottle 2$
  • Large Lemonade 4$
  • XL Soda $6 (I was thinking "cerveza," but if you can't have explicit references to alcohol then it'll just have to be movie theater prices for soda)
3) Art Stand (1/4 Shopping)
  • Postcards $6
  • Photo Prints by Park Rangers $14
  • Photo Prints by Nick Van Owen $28
4) Photo Booth (1/4 Fun) (inspired by "Raptor Encounter" at Universal Studios Orlando, Florida)
  • Picture taken with a still model of a raptor $6
  • Picture taken with an animatronic raptor $12
  • Picture taken with an live raptor $20 (she's well trained and never bites, just like my cat, we promise) [maybe add's possible sabotage that spawns a rampaging raptor at front door of this building]

Last edited:
Short it to Bronto Burger for length’s sake.
As for the Photo Booth, is it independent or does it need to be built in an enclosure wall, and do you need Velociraptors in your park to make it available?

Short it to Bronto Burger for length’s sake.
As for the Photo Booth, is it independent or does it need to be built in an enclosure wall, and do you need Velociraptors in your park to make it available?

I picture all of these as small huts or farmer's market tents. The photo booth doesn't need to be attached to an enclosure: top tier hosting a live raptor is kind of a joke, but kind of serious depending on how far FDev would want to go. I was thinking on a scale from a "Madam Tuseaud's wax raptor" to "it's clearly appalachia-tourist-trap-tier animatronics, but it made my 3 year old cry" to high-budget "Raptor Encounter" is mainly the idea. The assosiated sabotage is also a radical stretch goal exclusive to the live raptor idea: it spawns a new raptor out the font door just like a creation lab, which because it's loose and near visitors it immeadiately rampages.

The detail of what gets sold is less important, but I was thinking street food for this, and fajitas aren’t too mobile in that way. But, duh, “grande burrito” would do better than hamburger here.

These are awesome Ideas and I would gladly pay for a building DLC pack for like $6 bucks. To add to that we need more entertainment buildings, a Spa and Movie Theater would be great, for food and Ice Cream shop and Coffee shop too.

I love this! I've been waiting for something like this to be added.

These are awesome Ideas and I would gladly pay for a building DLC pack for like $6 bucks. To add to that we need more entertainment buildings, a Spa and Movie Theater would be great, for food and Ice Cream shop and Coffee shop too.

I second the idea for additional entertainment buildings!

All these ideas are awesome. Smaller buildings that contribute to the parks star rating, although lower 'contribution points'. Gardens, plaza, more decorative spaces as opposed actual buildings perhaps?

Top Bottom