New guy on the block

Hey all I just got into the game a month or so ago, wish I had known about it sooner! Really enjoying it so far. Looking to putter around a corner of the universe that actually has some players in it. I saw there had been an update for the Witchhead Nebula area so I'm en route there now. Gonna be a bit of a voyage. Feel free to jeer at the newbie or post words of wisdom or whatever :) anybody else new to the game?

Welcome to the forum and to the galaxy, CMDR! You might find someone to fly with in the friends thread. There are always new pilots joining.

I don't think there will be many pilots out in the Witch Head Nebula, you might have better luck docking at Obsidian Orbital in Maia. There are always one or two flying out of there. Lots of Xeno hunters/protectors in the Pleiades (mostly Maia and Merope)

Last edited:
Not new, but still figuring new things out every day. If you're looking for people, Deciat is a good place. However, they aren't there to be your friend. They are there to kill you. Do keep that in mind. Fly safe! o7

Last edited:
Cool yeah I'll look into that for sure. Keep running into stations with limited ship selection...not that I'll be able to afford much else yet but want to know what all is out there!

Ahoy! Good to hear from ya. Galaxy needs a few honest pirates to keep us on our toes. So you guys are mostly after what, cargo right? Do those data pads us couriers carry about have any value or is it just the goods? Wasn't sure if there were any ship computer hacking aspects of piracy or not...seems like it would be cool

Honestly I'm really enjoying the game I know it's been out awhile so I had kinda posted here to check the pulse of the online community before I drop money on Horizons. Looks like y'all aren't dead yet so it will probably be worth it

Ahoy! Good to hear from ya. Galaxy needs a few honest pirates to keep us on our toes. So you guys are mostly after what, cargo right? Do those data pads us couriers carry about have any value or is it just the goods? Wasn't sure if there were any ship computer hacking aspects of piracy or not...seems like it would be cool

Hahah that would have been so nice to do... but we look only at the cargo, no harm for nice traders who donate their goods to us to pay the college to our children so they will not become pirates YARRRRRR

Hey all I just got into the game a month or so ago, wish I had known about it sooner! Really enjoying it so far. Looking to putter around a corner of the universe that actually has some players in it. I saw there had been an update for the Witchhead Nebula area so I'm en route there now. Gonna be a bit of a voyage. Feel free to jeer at the newbie or post words of wisdom or whatever :) anybody else new to the game?

Sorry bit late. Welcome, welcome.

Top Bottom