New Gyrosphered and Jurassic Ride connectivity

I'm already planning a full Park remake with this new features but I'm wondering... has been alreafy answered, shown, hinted or whatever if two Gyrostations can be connected? Same with the new Jurassic Tour ride, will they also work as "transport" or not?

Can you not put more than one station in the same pen to test this now? I don't think I've ever tried that. I would actually be more curious if the new safari tour and the gyrosheres could use the same course (meaning: putting each station close and then connecting them for the same loop before forking away again at the end), or if not then could their paths at least cross each other. I think it would be cool to be able to use multiple safari and gyro stations to make a road network out in a large reserve-style paddock.

Can you not put more than one station in the same pen to test this now? I don't think I've ever tried that. I would actually be more curious if the new safari tour and the gyrosheres could use the same course (meaning: putting each station close and then connecting them for the same loop before forking away again at the end), or if not then could their paths at least cross each other. I think it would be cool to be able to use multiple safari and gyro stations to make a road network out in a large reserve-style paddock.
I've already tried with Gyrospheres. That was the first thing I wanted to try, because I thoroughly dislike JW's zoo concept, but two Gyrostations just cannot be connected, currently.

I've also requested this feature and I think I wasn't the only one, thus my question. Really hope this is one of the secret features. For the Jurassic Tour at the very least.

Hmm, then I doubt it will change. It might be cool though. I can think of a park design like the original movie where people arrive and have to hop in the truck to be taken through a paddack to the main visitor area. If the new safari truck could be used like a transport in this way, there's definitely a few parks where I would use that instead of the monorail to satisfy my park's transport rating; I think that fits the wildlife preserve asthetic much better.

Hmm, then I doubt it will change. It might be cool though. I can think of a park design like the original movie where people arrive and have to hop in the truck to be taken through a paddack to the main visitor area. If the new safari truck could be used like a transport in this way, there's definitely a few parks where I would use that instead of the monorail to satisfy my park's transport rating; I think that fits the wildlife preserve asthetic much better.
Agree. Also, it doesn't make sense to implement attraction alternatives and not transport alternatives. A ride that can function as both would be surely unique. So I'll admit I would be a bit disappointed it the Gyrostations couldn't be connected, but I really hope the Jurassic Tours can. That definitively seems to be part of their being, otherwise a Gyrosphere skin would do the trick.

Top Bottom