Community Event / Creation New Horizons & Distant Suns (an explorers journey)

Congratulations !

Total respect, CMDR. You well deserved this Lavian Brandy ^^

May I ask you what is your new exploration rank ? :)

Cheers !

Congratulations on your return Erimus. I was hoping you would make it but wasn't game to bet on it. With only 14% hull left, the last couple of thousand light years must have been nerve racking.

Thanks all :)

Congratulations !

Total respect, CMDR. You well deserved this Lavian Brandy ^^

May I ask you what is your new exploration rank ? :)

Cheers !

I started as Aimless when I set off, and reached Ranger when I got back. I could have probably gained another rank if I'd kept surveying systems on the way home, but with the state the ship was in I thought it was pointless gathering more data as I wasn't expecting to make it back.

Congratulations, commander! You have for sure made history in Elite and I hope your name will be somewhat forever implemented in the lore. I wonder if we will ever be able to use the thargoid tech and do a full circle around the galactic rim.
Fantastic work, been watching these before I go to bed. Thanks for sharing your amazing journey!

Once again, congratulations on the journey's successful completion, Erimus. As I said on Youtube, you should never have to buy a drink again, and I hope that Beagle is one day enshrined somewhere in the game for others to come see, faded paint job, shattered canopy and all.

Well done, Commander.

and I hope that Beagle is one day enshrined somewhere in the game for others to come see, faded paint job, shattered canopy and all..

This, if they ever let us leave our ships to explore the stations by foot, this is what I would love to see. So well deserved!

Watched a couple, and amazing work. I really need to step up my game in my future videos. You guys are always showing how something can be better. Much respect for this work :) I'll be sure to check out more later.

Hey man, nice vids. I have a question on the canopy issue. I'm currently a long way out myself and got cracks appearing in my canopy, do I need to worry and start heading back or is it good for a while? Everything but hull and power plant are at 100% (those are at 93% each) and the cracks are in the corners and some small ones looking up.

Cheers and keep up the good work:)

Hey man, nice vids. I have a question on the canopy issue. I'm currently a long way out myself and got cracks appearing in my canopy, do I need to worry and start heading back or is it good for a while? Everything but hull and power plant are at 100% (those are at 93% each) and the cracks are in the corners and some small ones looking up.

Cheers and keep up the good work:)

With minor canopy damage you should be fine to carry on your journey. When the cracks begin to cover the majority of your canopy and your computer starts giving you the 'canopy critical' warning, you have to start worrying then :p

If you get to that point I would head back, and try and avoid contact binary systems along your route.

Top Bottom