ANNOUNCEMENT New Lead Community Manager - Arthur Tolmie

Arthur Tolmie

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders!

I am very excited to announce that I have joined the team at Frontier as Lead Community Manager covering Elite Dangerous and more!

You will most likely get to meet me soon on one of the streams with Stephen, Bruce or Tim, but I thought I would tell you a little about me first!

I have been playing Elite Dangerous pretty much since its launch on XBOX ONE. I focus mainly on exploration and combat, though I tend to let the federal ships do most of the work before sweeping in at the last moment for some easy bounties!

I could not be more excited to join this wonderful team and community at this time, just as Fleet Carriers went live and Odyssey was announced – I, like many of you, have been waiting for this news for a very long time!

Outside of Elite Dangerous, I am a huge gamer and sci-fi fan. I can often be found with my head in a book (I am currently working my way through the Horus Heresy novels), or in a game with friends online. I play a fair bit of Fallout 76 or Sea of Thieves, but one of my all-time favourites is XCOM 2.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I will do my best to respond!

See you in the stars, Commanders!

CMDR Tolmie

Hi Artthur. Welcome to the madhouse.

Don't worry about the community, we're generally a good sort, although the salt content can get too high.

Also, word of warning. Don't get TJ wet. Keep him away from bright light. And the most important thing, the one thing you must never forget: no matter how much he cries, no matter how much he begs . . . never, never feed him after midnight.

Top Bottom