Powerplay Faction: Yuri Grom New main goal of EGP and Yuri Grom

After the announcement that EG Pilots (EGP) are leaving the PP in common known and played concepts, someone may decide that Grom is gone and that there is no one to support him for now. We have to disappoint our opponents, and to please our allies - EGP won’t go anywhere, we are still in the game, and we’re supporting Grom's power. Our main goal was to achieve first place in the rating of Powers. This goal was successfully completed and it’s time to define new main goal.

Now we are in a state of war, which were declared to us by the President of the Federation Zachary Hudson. It's time to deal closer with this war.

A new challenge for the EGP and all pilots who are supporting the Grom’s power is to end the long-standing conflict with the Zachary Hudson Power. We’ll consider the task accomplished when the Hudson Power settles at the bottom of the rating with loss of the main income systems, or officially declares the desire to sign a peace treaty with Yuri Grom and will sign it. After achieving this goal, other tasks of restoring order in habitable systems are waiting for us.

The EGP also announces the creation of the Grom Independent Squadrons Union, an association of Yuri Grom’s supporters. All squadrons and independent pilots supporting the Grom are invited to the union's discord server (https://discord.gg/9Uatz63). There everyone will be able to choose the appropriate and interesting tasks for themselves.

Last edited:
I hope this war with Hudson will NOT involve members of ZYADA pledging to Hudson to fortify their worst systems in order to ensure they lose only good systems. This happened to us the last time we had a strong attack from Grom and AWC - our worst systems, ones we might try to lose in a turmoil, were fortified by CMDRs unknown on the very first day of turmoil... Indeed, CMDRs unknown fortified 26 of Hudsons systems in 24 hours on the Monday/Tuesday, ensuring a blanket cancellation. Thus losing Frey was unavoidable.. That's close to 150,000 merits of 5C forting. This takes away from the massive undermining effort from Grom/AWC IMO.. This was not "Random Helpers" - this was organised 5C activity to ensure we lost our best systems.

If Grom Wants to discuss this further, then please send an ambassador to the FUC Discord. We are always happy to talk.

It is good to have enemies and good honest battles in a game - Hudson has been your neighbour in game since you were placed in ex-Hudson territory when you started PowerPlay. I welcome a challenge from our neighbour, and I know you guys play in open, and hopefully play fair, employing hard work and not repledging CMDRs to hurt your enemy. I hope your ZYADA allies also follow this code of honour.

I will have my hardpoints deployed in the black.... see you there :)

Last edited:
AslomRob - I also don't remember Hudson declaring war on Grom, but then I was not in PowerPlay from cycles 52-90.. Whilst there was clearly an implied hostility when I rejoined Hudson in Cycle 90, certainly since I became part of Leadership well over a year ago, we have had various attacks from Grom and some pointed at them. So clearly we are not allies... We are always open for discussion though.

Can we please put PP into its own game mode like CQC so I don't have to see it anymore? This space hobo is supposed to be the most powerful person in the galaxy now? What a farce.

Can we please put PP into its own game mode like CQC so I don't have to see it anymore? This space hobo is supposed to be the most powerful person in the galaxy now? What a farce.
Um.. this IS the powerplay message board.. what did you expect we were posting about?

Oh.. you mean separate PP outta the main Galaxy? good luck with that.. BGS and PP are more integrated then people think and have a direct effect on things.. we PP enthusiasts have been calling for changes a lot more minor then the one you're proposing for many years and Frontier hasnt done anything.. I doubt they'd go ahead with such a game changing proposal like this.

Zimms - neither do we.. Feudal and Patronage as favourable governments for a Federation power is ridiculous... but there you go. FDEV should have paid more attention in Lore with regards the various PowerPlay groups. We can only hope they take a look at it all one day.

Heucmut - yes that was an official invitation. Glad to see you took the offer :)

After the announcement that EG Pilots (EGP) are leaving the PP in common known and played concepts, someone may decide that Grom is gone and that there is no one to support him for now. We have to disappoint our opponents, and to please our allies - EGP won’t go anywhere, we are still in the game, and we’re supporting Grom's power. Our main goal was to achieve first place in the rating of Powers. This goal was successfully completed and it’s time to define new main goal.

Now we are in a state of war, which were declared to us by the President of the Federation Zachary Hudson. It's time to deal closer with this war.

A new challenge for the EGP and all pilots who are supporting the Grom’s power is to end the long-standing conflict with the Zachary Hudson Power. We’ll consider the task accomplished when the Hudson Power settles at the bottom of the rating with loss of the main income systems, or officially declares the desire to sign a peace treaty with Yuri Grom and will sign it. After achieving this goal, other tasks of restoring order in habitable systems are waiting for us.

The EGP also announces the creation of the Grom Independent Squadrons Union, an association of Yuri Grom’s supporters. All squadrons and independent pilots supporting the Grom are invited to the union's discord server (https://discord.gg/9Uatz63). There everyone will be able to choose the appropriate and interesting tasks for themselves.
things like this keep the game fun. my commander has always opposed Grom on principle (not sure what principle since he won't share that with me) but love to see the RP. really hope this all takes place in Open and the 5C rubbish stops. the last sentence was not pointed at any one Power in particular just what i would love to see.

I am translating from russian to english in case anyone don't understand russian :

Hudson, we (Grom) will 5cing/botting/Cheatin you to death with the help of ZYADA in PG/solo unless you gave us systems.

Your welcome.

Shame you're declaring this only after supposed Hudson's vote of no confidence! This would've given ample reason to ditch him out of the presidency.

Too bad the new goal isn't having 25 EG pilots certified Elite in CQC.... we'd probably see some more consistant action in there day-to-day :) o7

Well technically speaking every Power is in "war" against each other (with the ones from the same Superpower at least competing for the same territories)... that's what Powerplay would be...

Top Bottom