ANNOUNCEMENT New Moderators - Kerrash and Susimetsa

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Hi everyone,

as interest in Elite: Dangerous grows so does our community here. We're proud to have a community that is open and welcoming and that's down to the people here and our wonderful moderation team. To continue providing an excellent service we have invited a few more members to join the moderation team, the first two are Kerrash and Susimetsa.

I hope you'll welcome them and make their roles easier by following the posting rules!

Thanks

Michael

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
Congrats to you both - I reckon that you (and the others, of course) will have their work cut out with the influx of new members....

Congrats to you both - I reckon that you (and the others, of course) will have their work cut out with the influx of new members....

7583 members so far, and goodness knows what'll happen when the Beta's released. Congratulations to both of you... and good luck.

Brett C

Frontier
Cool, some more people to neg-rep when they get too heavy with their new powers! :p ;)

Oh!
6KIoSTy.gif

• Like (+1)
Reactions: jan
Well done to the new moderators and thanks as well for dedicating some of your time to the (sometimes thankless) task of keeping these forums a pleasant and useful environment for chatting about the game.

I wonder, as the moderation team begins to expand, do you have any plans to formalise the structure of the moderation team? It might be useful to think about assigning team members to particular forums based upon how busy those subject areas are and how much time each moderator has available.

An informal approach to moderation coverage is probably fine right now but I can see a time after the game has been released when giving moderators some clear responsibilities could make their job easier.

Thanks to all the existing moderators as well, you're great ambassadors for the community.

Don't know if iam gona say Congratulation or Welcome but il do it like this then.

Congratulation to the Mod team for your newly born Kerrash and Susimetsa and we Welcome them to the new world :D

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom