New Moderators: Steve and Kipper

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
As the first phase of the Elite: Dangerous alpha drifts ever-closer it is time once more to increase the size of our moderation team. With that in mind, we're happy to announce that Steve and Kipper will be our two new moderators.

Both Steve and Kipper, along with our existing moderators, will help to maintain the community atmosphere that we have fostered on this forum so far, and uphold the posting rules that have been put in place. Welcome to you both!

Our Moderation team is now as follows:

Frontier Staff: Michael Brookes, Ashley Barley
Moderators: Brett C, Geraldine, Steve O B Have, Styggron, T.j, Steve, Kipper

Thanks for reading, Ashley

Congrats both! And hopefully this will relieve a little of the heavy load on the other moderators.

Though don't forget your Anthology duties, Kipper ;)

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Welcome guys.... to the madhouse. :D

We'll see you in the super secret hiding place that no-one knows about...:cool:

Good luck new fellas! Also thumbs up to the existing group of mods that so far do splendid job keeping this madhouse a quite nice place. :)

Last edited:
My TJ, what EVER do you mean? :eek:

Shuuu TJ! You know we are not supposed to talk about the secret base! You know Michael will only punish us again for being insolent! :eek: Took me weeks to fix my hair after the last time. :rolleyes:
live_twice.jpg

:D

My TJ, what EVER do you mean? :eek:

Shuuu TJ! You know we are not supposed to talk about the secret base! You know Michael will only punish us again for being insolent! :eek: Took me weeks to fix my hair after the last time. :rolleyes:
live_twice.jpg

:D
Oi! That's mine!

Congrats, you two! :)

I've had enough experience of being a mod to not really envy you guys, though. Best of luck and a truckload of patience with your new duties! ;)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom