New Official Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous News!

My only complaint from the Series is the fact that they established that all the dinosaurs in the Jurassic world\JP franchise are "female" when in the dinosaur protection group website even says that Simon masrani had both male and female dinosaurs in Jurassic World. But. Camp Cretaceous does follow the trend of what the movies or the latest movies try to establish and says that there was only female dinosaurs despite the fact that the dinosaurs are reproducing and making babies such as the baby Brachiosaurus that we saw before it just shows that they were breeding. Dr Ian Malcolm even said that life finds a way in Jurassic Park and how are the dinosaurs still reproducing of course there has to be males they can't reproduce a sexually because that's a rare trait in animals today. Anyway there were already male dinosaurs in Jurassic World so I don't get why universal is forgetting about this part of the Canon considering that they were the ones who hired writer's made it in the first place I guess they forgot about it and I hope they fix it in the future.
I agree 100%. I hope we will have male and juvenile dinosaurs in a future update

My only complaint from the Series is the fact that they established that all the dinosaurs in the Jurassic world\JP franchise are "female" when in the dinosaur protection group website even says that Simon masrani had both male and female dinosaurs in Jurassic World. But. Camp Cretaceous does follow the trend of what the movies or the latest movies try to establish and says that there was only female dinosaurs despite the fact that the dinosaurs are reproducing and making babies such as the baby Brachiosaurus that we saw before it just shows that they were breeding. Dr Ian Malcolm even said that life finds a way in Jurassic Park and how are the dinosaurs still reproducing of course there has to be males they can't reproduce a sexually because that's a rare trait in animals today. Anyway there were already male dinosaurs in Jurassic World so I don't get why universal is forgetting about this part of the Canon considering that they were the ones who hired writer's made it in the first place I guess they forgot about it and I hope they fix it in the future.
Rebel, the vibrant-blue sino-spino hybrid in Season Four is a male, by the way, as it’s confirmed on-screen he abd the other hybrid are “brother” and sister. What you see in official marketing material where you see these things are either complete mistakes or unclarified meanings. In merchandise marketing, people can mistakes without trying too, and those are made by completely separate parties outside of Universal. I vaguely remember a long time ago one of the big dino toys from and for JW in 2015 were called a “male”, despite both in-universe being female.

Last edited:
FYI, most big Jurassic YouTubers and Wikia editors (and presumably maybe fan community heads, e.g. Jurassic Outpost, as there isn’t any word about it from them), the ones who started and grew the rumors in the first place, still believe Big Eatie, the mother rex, is green, let alone “green enough” to indicate a male rex only design. Despite clear visual evidence to the contrary.

Last edited:
Well, what if Mantah Corp. messed with their genetics? I don't know if it makes sense, but what if they took 2 females and then altered their DNA slightly, to make them more powerful? Or, what if it's their diet? I know that some animals' color changes depending on their diet; maybe the "manmade" steaks weren't the right kind of food?

Rebel, the vibrant-blue sino-spino hybrid in Season Four is a male, by the way, as it’s confirmed on-screen he abd the other hybrid are “brother” and sister. What you see in official marketing material is neither where you see these things are either complete mistakes or unclarified meanings. In merchandise marketing, people can mistakes without trying too, and those are made by completely separate parties outside of Universal. I vaguely remember a long time ago one of the big dino toys from and for JW in 2015 were called a “male”, despite both in-universe being female.
But the first films have already shown male dinosaurs officially and Colin Trevorrow himself confirmed on his Twitter that JW has controlled breeding

Ok, wait, so the dinosaurs in Jurassic World (in-universe) were not only cloned, but some were bred?
images.jpeg-53.jpg

Yes!

Within the past several days, interviews with people associated with Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous have sprouted on YouTube to talk most specifically about Season Four.

The first and longest interview video is a 55 minute video by What's Up, Fandom Podcast, uploaded on Dec. 08, where the show's executive producer Scott Kreamer, and voice actor Paul-Mikel Williams, who voices Darius Bowman himself, have been interviewed together. For those who have not yet watched the season yourselves, it will contain spoilers, just so you know.

Here, they talk bit more into detail about the most recently released season for the show. When regarding this season, they talk a bit more about some of the decisions made in it and why, not only for the in-universe stuff (especially for the kids themselves), but for the show's audience as well.

They even talk about some ideas that were considered at some point during the making of the most recent season and previous ones, but ultimately scrapped them. So, there are a couple of surprises in the interview below when you watch it...
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFX0J7DEv0U

Last edited:
In my personal experience, you should never take stuff like this as 100% fact... what they say outside of established canon can and often will change...
Yes, but so far, the official information and the movies themselves show juvenile dinosaurs and adult males. I believe this subject can be explored further in Jurassic World Dominion, after all the idea of dinosaurs spreading around the world and proliferating would not make sense if they were not able to procreate. I'm just using logic. This Colin Trevorrow publication is official, they really can change some things, but so far, breeding is something present in the franchise, and this subject is not new. The ability to reproduce is a subject that has been addressed from the first films of the franchise to BABR (it will probably be relevant in Dominion as well). So there is no reason to doubt it. Juveniles and males are in the franchise anyway. It is possible that they will be added to the game in a future update, but obviously I don't set too many expectations for this. The only reason I insist on this subject is that I paid a high price on the game, i love this game and we are talking about a modern game with huge potential for new immersive mechanics. Well...that's it.

Last edited:
love the Idea from Male/Famale Dinos ,thats youst the Idea from the First Mowie ...the Life finds a way...otherside ,Dominion ...
Dominion I look maybe in a few years, if it is in the Low Price box, because what I saw so far from the trailer shows the children's show continues, and even the smallest logic continues to be completely subordinated to the image violence, instead of transformers or Marvel Aliens just "dinos", there is just after 4 years suddenly the earth everywhere dominated by erupted dinos, they cavort in herds and thanks to CC miracle gene , which makes animals grow to absolute size within a few years (disregarding that with such unnatural growth (which I put up with in an abstract time-compressed strategy game) the animals would rather die under hellish tortures or would be malformed) and then you need James Bond-like raptor hunts over Italian rooftops while down below Rexy is looking for human snacks... as realistic as lion prides in African cities, but it needs a reason for Pratts existence, if only he can tame them, and not simply Crabinieri them finish (nature conservation does not apply to artificial products and life danger) as a policeman would shoot any aggressive attack dog and in the world make escaped zoo and circus animals yes daily the cities unsafe and dinos are difficult small targets and so easy to overlook.
No JW exists only to generate money and merchandise and great pictures without sense.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

So, season 5 comes out July 21. Dominion is already out.

After CC, what's next for Jurassic? In my opinion, they should go the Star Wars route and fill on the gaps with series

A crossover with The Land Before Time where Littlefoot and the gang are resurrected and have modern world adventures, but they discover that Sharptooth was also brought back to life and have to stop him with Owen and crew's help.

So, season 5 comes out July 21. Dominion is already out.

After CC, what's next for Jurassic? In my opinion, they should go the Star Wars route and fill on the gaps with series
One thing that I think would be great would be to go with a prequel.

Use the recordings from Tresspasser that hadn't been used for a voice over by John about the park being created. Tie everything together that Dominion added to things along with other bits and pieces that have come out

They should go the Star Wars route and fill on the gaps with series
I know Jurassic isn't exactly the standard of quality, but do we really want it to go to Disney's Star Wars level of crap? A never-ending stream of pure garbage because thats how you sell merchandise? ...like every toy series tie-in cartoon...

I know Jurassic isn't exactly the standard of quality, but do we really want it to go to Disney's Star Wars level of crap? A never-ending stream of pure garbage because thats how you sell merchandise? ...like every toy series tie-in cartoon...
Garbage? Uh, I think that The Mandalorian and Kenobi and Clone Wars all disagree. What ruined it was that Disney changed the canon and they got writers who were afraid to take a risk.

I highly doubt Universal is gonna wanna ruin Jurassic by copying itself like Star Wars did, nor will they outta the blue change the canon

Regardless of quality, Jurassic isn't Star Wars. The gaps aren't that interesting. The dramatic stories are the incidents in the films. There's no giant wars or family histories of betrayal. Even with that Star Wars is struggling now (Boba Fett and Kenobi are legit garbage that have no reason to exist in my opinion). Jurassic has what, building the park? And maybe those gaps where they send in people to capture dinosaurs, but that's just what we've already seen in Lost World and Fallen Kingdom. The well has long gone dry.

Personally I'm hoping they'll go back to the roots of the franchise and reboot it as a multi-season Westworld style show more inspired by the original book (but updated with modern science).

Top Bottom