New Paintjobs

Snake-y 'Conda and Prestige Vulture this week:

View attachment 162205

View attachment 162206

edit: AND ... 🥁 Alliance Chieftain Tactical Graphite is back! \o/

View attachment 162207
Woof, that is a bold Anaconda skin. I must say, I like the more vibrant paint jobs that have been coming along, they stand out.

Remember when people were predicting that Tactical Graphite and Ice were being taken away to be sold at a higher price, and dumping on FD for it? Haven't seen a lot of "oops gosh I was wrong" posts about that, so strange!

Remember when people were predicting that Tactical Graphite and Ice were being taken away to be sold at a higher price, and dumping on FD for it? Haven't seen a lot of "oops gosh I was wrong" posts about that, so strange!

Well, maybe because people were vocal back then, we are able to enjoy them now at a decent ARX620 price.

so \o/ fer the people and equally \o/ fer them FD

Well, maybe because people were vocal back then, we are able to enjoy them now at a decent ARX620 price.

so \o/ fer the people and equally \o/ fer them FD
Sounds kinda like a way to insinuate that those people were still right, but giving them credit for the good outcome that happened opposed to their prediction. It was mostly used as a vehicle to rage against FD.

All the sinister predictions about the store have failed to come to fruition. I like the new paints, and enjoy the freebies.

The snakeskin is not new - it's been on the Phantom for a while, so will probably be rolling out across the fleet:

1581699468280.png

And personally I think it's still not a patch on:

1581699532280.png

(which is far brighter IRL 🌟 )

Top Bottom