New Paintjobs

I'm going with a nice pair of armored khakis, a light blue button down armored long sleeved shirt, and a stylish fedora nailed to my helmet. Dapper to say the least, as I glide into the happening space club to check out who's spinning... lol

Make sure to wear the hat at an awesome jaunty angle - nothing beats jaunty angled hats!

Paging @Rick6549 to the forums -

BELUGA WEEK

this week Beluga SHIP KIT!

and ...

Messenger:

1591959689598.png

and

Beluga Asemic

1591959976391.png

WOOHOO!

:D

Wow, and here i was wondering if frontier deserved any money for a carrier ship kit.

At least there have been a few good cosmetics lately.

Not caving. Well really at a stalemate.. what i want to do is get a carrier kit and 2 sale regular skins.. for an alt account. It doesn't work out getting 2 half purchases so at a stale mate.

That's okay. Not spending anything has genuinely made me milder about frontiers development performance.. so to remain positive its probably a win / win to keep spending at zero / low. Its so true that white knights dont support the game financially as im heading back that way myself keeping the wallet shut. As a completely free patch, carriers are.. dare i say.. pretty amazing.

Holy crap they are so good.

But.. in star wars squadrons you can earn them in game. marketing..

I don't know if i need any more paints. Honest question, how many top tier paints do you need for a ship? I like both the python and krait ones. But why do i need more than wireframe gold and the krypsis white one for the krait (just on one account).

To support frontier for their top quality above and beyond effort to amaze us right? Yes. I like it. I'll do it when they do it.

EDIT: Back to reality.. this one actually is gorgeous and for an under represented ship:

FORC_FDEV_V_ASP_1186-1-AxQIqb8K.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom