New Paintjobs

Only seeing one new PJ this week : FAS Prestige

1593169813529.png

Edit: Wonder if the plan was to put out more FC PJs this week, but is was delayed for .. reasons :)

forc_fdev_v_vulture_1105-1.jpg

This would look great on all Core Dynamics ship and since it is already avaiable for the Vulture we can expect arrivals for remaining CD ships from Eagle to Vette. Generally this PJ is awesome, I've got on my Crusader, Keelback and Future.

Apparently they meant to add the Chieftain Crossfire, but actually just promoted the (existing) Challenger Crossfire onto the front page .... 🤦‍♂️
Hey, that's nothing, the Diamondback Scout still has the Diamondback Explorer cockpit 2 years after somebody (I assume) copied the wrong files.

(at least I believe so, haven't checked for a while)

I think this week's paint jobs are from someone's 5yo falling into a few cans of paint and crawling back into the house.
Could we get a competent designer please?
Or ask the community to design for you. 100 paint jobs, whipped up in less than a weekend, and I'm sure you will sell those in no time.

I think this week's paint jobs are from someone's 5yo falling into a few cans of paint and crawling back into the house.
Could we get a competent designer please?
Or ask the community to design for you. 100 paint jobs, whipped up in less than a weekend, and I'm sure you will sell those in no time.
IMHO, the prior PJs created by the community (winners of a contest I think) were, and still are, some of the best PJs. I wish other ships had some to choose from made by the community.

Also - looks like Type-10 Military Stripe Yellow is new, though the other variants have been around before, so it may be I messed up somewhere 🤔

1593538132989.png

Top Bottom