New patch 1.04

New patch just came out on PSN it's 83MB

Stability Fixes

Fixed a crash involving Fighters.
Fixed a crash that could occur when using the vanity camera shortcut while viewing the System/Surface Map.

General Fixes & Tweaks

Overworked Air Traffic Controllers will no longer greet pilots as they are leaving.

Missions

We no longer award micro resources that are not used for anything as mission rewards.
Various mission tweaks and fixes.

EDIT:
Console Notes
Xbox, PlayStation 4: Fix for the welcome mission not appearing for new commanders.
PlayStation 4: Fix for a bug where the game ran at an accelerated speed after resuming from Rest Mode.
PlayStation 4: General client progression-flow fixes for new commanders.

Last edited:
Worth noting that it's a release for all platforms so unless it's not in the patch notes there isn't any ps4 specific fixes.

I'm just happy with the air traffic controller fix tho tbh! It's been doing my head in :/

Worth noting that it's a release for all platforms so unless it's not in the patch notes there isn't any ps4 specific fixes.

I'm just happy with the air traffic controller fix tho tbh! It's been doing my head in :/

I just thought they were a little bored so just wanted to have a friendly chat.

Lloyd Morgan-Moore

Producer
Frontier
Console specific fixes have now been added to the patch notes:

Console Notes
Xbox, PlayStation 4: Fix for the welcome mission not appearing for new commanders.
PlayStation 4: Fix for a bug where the game ran at an accelerated speed after resuming from Rest Mode.
PlayStation 4: General client progression-flow fixes for new commanders.

Well at least they are fixing the accelerated speed after stand by cause that cost me a lot of credits this past weekend.
3 seperate times i would log and try to launch from a station and the game was accelerated and would glitch and bam i would be into the side of station. Blew up 3 fully upgraded dolphins and had to switch back to my sidey or else i would have lost my dolphin for good.
Would be nice to compensated for my pain...lol. if there is i would love a nice cobra IV

"PlayStation 4: General client progression-flow fixes for new commanders."

Is that anything to do with the disconnects we've been having, perchance?

Thanks for the update Lloyd

Now, about that other Cobra..... the MKIV..... dooooo what must be done! :D

(donut bribe still valid)

i forgot the donut bribe, should of offered snickers as well. i am down 2 fully engineer upgraded asp X's from getting trolled by fed security, it hurt but i am slowly working myself back to an asp again

Lloyd Morgan-Moore

Producer
Frontier
"PlayStation 4: General client progression-flow fixes for new commanders."

Is that anything to do with the disconnects we've been having, perchance?

The fixes in this patch cover being unable to proceed through the new Commander flow, so things like ship naming or account linking. We are aware of the disconnects that people are experiencing though, please follow the support thread for the latest discussions on this: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/360065-PS4-Connection-to-transaction-server-error

The fixes in this patch cover being unable to proceed through the new Commander flow, so things like ship naming or account linking. We are aware of the disconnects that people are experiencing though, please follow the support thread for the latest discussions on this: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/360065-PS4-Connection-to-transaction-server-error

Account linking - is this the bug where my alt PSN account can't access Horizon content or my Frontier Points?

i forgot the donut bribe, should of offered snickers as well. i am down 2 fully engineer upgraded asp X's from getting trolled by fed security, it hurt but i am slowly working myself back to an asp again

Ouch - were you not able to rebuy? ASP is such a great ship, was going to skip it this time, as it was my main ship on Xbox, but i think i might have to get one again

Also - yeah donut and snickers bribe for Fdev lol

Top Bottom