[LFG] New player LFG

I purchased this game years ago but noone I knew played it, so it sat. I'm looking for a sci-fi game to play currently and I would love to give this game a solid attempt. Thus, I'm looking for a group/guild/gathering of people, to surround myself with while I play. I know nothing at all about the game, I would really like to find a" New player friendly" guild that wouldn't mind helping me through learning the game. I have no ambitions or goals (Don't know content) for the game but love Sci-fi games.
Any information would be greatly appreciated, Thank you!

Asking here will probably find you the most invested players, but you can also check out the Squadrons directly from within the game. Squadrons are basically what you would call guilds, you can filter them to match your needs/ambitions.

If you're looking for beginning tips, my best advice would be to find one person to play with in your early hours. Play with that person for a bit and let him teach you the ropes.
You can also learn it all the hard way, mistake by mistake :p No matter what you choose, Elite Dangerous is a time consuming game :)

EDIT Don't forget to mention your platform, if PC feel free to add me (DSIGN) and ask for help if needed. Fly safe o7

Asking here will probably find you the most invested players, but you can also check out the Squadrons directly from within the game. Squadrons are basically what you would call guilds, you can filter them to match your needs/ambitions.

If you're looking for beginning tips, my best advice would be to find one person to play with in your early hours. Play with that person for a bit and let him teach you the ropes.
You can also learn it all the hard way, mistake by mistake :p No matter what you choose, Elite Dangerous is a time consuming game :)

EDIT Don't forget to mention your platform, if PC feel free to add me (DSIGN) and ask for help if needed. Fly safe o7
Thank you!

Top Bottom