[LFG] New Player Looking For A Group

Hi...Um...I'm looking for a huge group that respects people for who they are and plays the game for fun and doesn't get way too serious about it. Also over 24 years old and a mic. Um, I have yet to decide on my career path. I'm thinking exploration because I don't want to kill anybody, unless there's a war and I get use to flying[which is very weird]. I don't want to join like websites or kik/discord/any related weird stuff... In-game only is what I'm looking for...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi...Um...I'm looking for a huge group that respects people for who they are and plays the game for fun and doesn't get way too serious about it. Also over 24 years old and a mic. Um, I have yet to decide on my career path. I'm thinking exploration because I don't want to kill anybody, unless there's a war and I get use to flying[which is very weird]. I don't want to join like websites or kik/discord/any related weird stuff... In-game only is what I'm looking for...

Hi Scrappy,

So I may as well open with the fact my group uses INARA as our group page and a place to update missions or other events we are getting up to. This is pretty normal for groups in this game as in game resources are kind of crap though hopefully this will change with the squadrons update in Q4. Um... We also have a Discord but it's not mandatory or anything, in fact nothing is with us. These things are put there to make things easier especially considering we are a cross platform group. We are a huge group (185 members), active across all professions and run events sometimes like racing or the most recent Eagle PvP Cup.

So yeah INARA is needed if you wanna know what's happening and fully be one of the team. Discord is helpful and fun but not every member uses it. If you PM me your PSN then I can pass it on and atleast that way you'll have some contacts in game. This is our page: Federal Democratic Command

I hope you'll consider us and feel free to ask anything else about us or groups in general.

Van

Last edited:
Hi Scrappy,

So I may as well open with the fact my group uses INARA as our group page and a place to update missions or other events we are getting up to. This is pretty normal for groups in this game as in game resources are kind of crap though hopefully this will change with the squadrons update in Q4. Um... We also have a Discord but it's not mandatory or anything, in fact nothing is with us. These things are put there to make things easier especially considering we are a cross platform group. We are a huge group (185 members), active across all professions and run events sometimes like racing or the most recent Eagle PvP Cup.

So yeah INARA is needed if you wanna know what's happening and fully be one of the team. Discord is helpful and fun but not every member uses it. If you PM me your PSN then I can pass it on and atleast that way you'll have some contacts in game. This is our page: Federal Democratic Command

I hope you'll consider us and feel free to ask anything else about us or groups in general.

Van

Is INARA safe to use? Reasons: hacking,etc

Is INARA safe to use? Reasons: hacking,etc

If those are issues and they very well might be because hacking though hasn't been an issue, certainly can be. Though I'm not a member as of yet, I'm on the cusp of joining the I belive the one and only group that is entirely on and involved wlth only the ps4 and it's availble features are; The Misfits of Science and technology.

If those are issues and they very well might be because hacking though hasn't been an issue, certainly can be. Though I'm not a member as of yet, I'm on the cusp of joining the I belive the one and only group that is entirely on and involved wlth only the ps4 and it's availble features are; The Misfits of Science and technology.

Hey! C’mon now, we may be criminals but we have all the technology the PS4 has to offer as well and are entirely PS4 lol[big grin]

Top Bottom