New player looking for a group

Hey people, I'm a fresh new player in the game, been playing for about three days and I'm loving it so far, considering I wanted to play this game for years and only now got to try it out :)
I'm looking for a group of people (nothing too big) to play with every now and then and maybe guide me a little bit in the game, show me the ropes. I'm mostly interested in combat exploration!
My timezone is GMT +2. So yeah, hit me up :)

Also, I play on PC.

Hi there Commander Richy Corlay
I'd like to introduce you to the Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps. (ARRC for short)
Our group is fairly active and has Commanders from all over Europe and a few in the USA.

We don't have a lot of rules, and what we have you can read and understand in a few minutes.
Reading and agreeing to them is our only entry requirement. We also insist you take a little time to get to know us before joining.

Here comes the Spiel!
We are a possibly one of the biggest, small Player Minor Factions. We are a well established group of about 30 players with a presence in over 30 of the "Old Worlds"
Our base of operations is in our home system of Zaonce, Ridley Scott station.
The home of the Zaonce Fleet and the Bank of Zaonce.
Our systems include Arque, the new home of Professor Palin and Tionisla, where the famous Ships Graveyard is reputed to bear permanent monument to many a brave pilot.

Time zone is GMT UK but we have a few American players and are to be found online pretty much any time.
We are actively seeking Console players, and players in the US to boost our US, PS4 and Xbox divisions.

Most of all we know a lot about the game and the best ways to quickly attain your goals.

We really don't mind who you are or where you come from. If you want to be our friends and allies then you will be.
Better still. Why not join us?

A lot of us were here in '84 and as far as game play goes we moslty bimble about engaging in pretty much whatever comes to mind.

Our activities include PVE exploration
PvP in Arque protecting commanders looking for Prof. Palin against gank squads.
PvP in a training group called "Fighter Club" (See my signature. No membership required)
Thargoid hunting in the Pleiades
Racing SLFs, SRVs and other vehicles in odd and remote locations
Driving SRVs into space stations...

Well you get the idea. Pretty much anything that's fun.
Join our forum thread and lend us your ideas.

Background Simulation or Powerplay?
Yes we also involve ourselves in the Background Simulation and Powerplay aspects of the game. Flipping systems for the Alliance, fighting to keep or control systems etc.

You pretty much couldn't find a more friendly bunch of commanders with an eye for fun and a taste for adventure always on the lookout for new and exciting things to try.

Come along and give us a go. Join our Discord channel or the Fighter Club thread, or you could apply on INARA where you will find our Faction page.

o7

Greetings CMDR,
I am with Vision of Infinite Dimensions squadron on pc. We are welcoming of new players, as well as players of all kinds, and experience. We would be happy to welcome you and help you get a good start. We stress an intimidation-free environment, and you won't be forced to participate in any activity we have going from day to day. We realize real life comes first, and Elite comes second.

We are a group of mature adults aged ranged from the 20s up to the 50s. We are not that big yet, but it would be an excellent opportunity for a new CMDR to get in on the ground floor and help make this a fantastic squadron.

You can join through Inara by creating an account there and clicking this link: https://inara.cz/squadron/7298/

Also, you can join our discord channel at https://discord.gg/bb4fxcj

Finally, you can join us in-game by using the squadron link in the right-hand panel and search for vision of infinite dimensions.

Thank you for taking the time to check us out.

Protectorate of the Northern Hemisphere are a brand new European PC based PVE group of Commanders who have enjoyed playing the game of Elite Dangerous for the last few years. We have a broad and varied range of skills within the game and certainly do try and "Blaze our own trails". We take new players and help them find there feet whether it be to get cash, engineering or just experience in some new element of the game. We have a wealth of experience in the Background Simulation, Powerplay, Combat, Mining, Ship Builds, Guardian and Thargoid discovering. We also take on seasoned players who are looking for something a little different. PotNH are an easy going bunch of players and welcome any members who are happy to come along, have a chat and stay a while. We also like to organise events such as Generation Ships tours, SRV racing or just some daft shenanigans which involve having a laugh and not taking the game seriously. It is only a game after all.

Why not pop over to our Discord Server @ https://discord.gg/tPCbP4T and post somerthiing about yourself in the #new-join-comms-channel.

I don't have a wall of text for you, but you're welcome to come check out the Minutemen and see if we're a good fit for you.
Here's our discord link:

And our squadron page in Inara:

Top Bottom