New record for high gravity landable planet!

I like that idea. For example, there could be gravitational pull towards high-G stellar objects like this one, and the closer you get, the more thrust you need to escape. The edge of the exclusion zone, instead of being a brick wall, could be a point of no return. And supercruise could be affected by gravity wells changing your trajectory, not only your speed. For a safe passage you'd have to navigate around objects instead of going in a straight line from A to B.

So do I, but it will never happen I am afraid, to many complaints from the unprepared beginning explorers, and just non-explorer players.

Indeed, when I read various comments on various sites I feel, that elite players doesn't like "skill factor", and now mechanic, which would throw them in star without possibility to escape after crossing red border?
Too beatifull.

Indeed, when I read various comments on various sites I feel, that elite players doesn't like "skill factor", and now mechanic, which would throw them in star without possibility to escape after crossing red border?
Too beatifull.

There used to be that adrenalin rush of occaisionally popping out of hyperspace between two close orbiting binaries and having to make quick decisions or die, sadly to many died and complained so now it doesn't happen. Only once in the last year or so have I appeared in a systems and passed right through a star, coming out the other side already overheating, that was a hoot at the time, good time, gone now and many players never have that experience, a pity, I don't think there's anything else in the game to replace them!

Top Bottom