New returning Player (currently at Deciat after some exploring) - Seeking Exploring/Trade - Relaxed/Chill Squadron

Hi

I am returning to ED after a 2 year break and I am looking for a welcoming squadron to join. I am not really into combat (at this stage anyway) and up to now I have been exploring, cargo carrying and the good old passenger missions (recently out of Robigo Mines where I am Allied with the controlling faction). I am thinking of trying my hand at mining too in the future.

I am looking for a squadron that is happy to help a new player and also to have something 'bigger' to contribute too as opposed to just wandering around the galaxy by myself.

I currently have an Asp Explorer with DSS, AFMU, Fuel Scoop, as well as super cruise assist/docking computer.

I sometimes stream my play on twitch, but I can give or take that. It's not a major part of playing for me, the gameplay is.

I am on Inara and my ranks are the following:

• Combat: Harmless
  • Trade: Merchant
  • Exploration: Pathfinder
  • Imperial: None
  • Federal: Cadet

Some of this was earned 2 years ago and I'm a bit rusty - and things have changed as well obviously.

Hoping to find a 'cause' to contribute too. :)

Good morning CMDR.

Maybe give the After Earth Stellar Alliance [AESA] a look. Everyone is super friendly and we're happy to receive seasoned veterans and new Commanders.

We are an in-game faction and therefore we do a bit of everything in order to maintain and grow our influence in our home system (Kuwema) and beyond. The thing I've noticed since becoming a faction, is suddenly the mission-board now makes total sense. As all the missions you do in systems where we are present, have a real impact on our faction. Missions now have meaning.

Of course, sometimes its necessary to go to war to defend (or take control) of stations and assets. I was never much into combat, but fighting wars for our faction with a wing of other players is just amazing (we use Discord voice chat to coordinate the attack - lots of fun). Plus it does wonders for your combat rank!

You're welcome to pop into discord, meet everyone and see how it goes. We are very relaxed. I'm sure you'll get on just fine.

We have special wing channels for squadron members. Details of our Discord and Squadron can be found at the following link. Hope to see you around.

Ps a few of us are going on an expedition from the 8 Nov. You're welcome to come along.

O7 CMDR.

Greetings Commander Solaris,

After having read through your post, I figured I should introduce you to the Nova Navy. We are the player squadron attached to the Nova Imperium faction within the game, Nova Imperium being inserted by Frontier themselves, which makes it different from most other factions in the game.

Our main activities revolve around working the BGS for the faction in a bid to push forth the Imperator's campaign, but it should be noted that activities away from the front such as mining and supply runs are just as prevalent amongst our members.

If you would like to know a bit more in depth about what we stand for, I ask that you read through our forum thread here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/join-the-nova-navy-nova-imperiums-naval-arm.548499/

~ Praetor Yumasai

Top Bottom