New Space Port Adventure 2050 / High-Speed Roller Coaster!

Hi Tommy
I think it becomes common to say that your creation is so amazing ! . But I must say that you are an enigma! Cause since your last creation , considering that you have a job and a family ( maybe), I do not think it is possible to do so much work in so short a time . I know you duplicate stuff , but before duplicating , you have to think about it and to create it ....and it take time ... So , so,so.....I wonder if you’re not part of the Frontier team ???That would explain it ! No ? 😆😁.....and 👍👍👍👍

Hi Tommy
I think it becomes common to say that your creation is so amazing ! . But I must say that you are an enigma! Cause since your last creation , considering that you have a job and a family ( maybe), I do not think it is possible to do so much work in so short a time . I know you duplicate stuff , but before duplicating , you have to think about it and to create it ....and it take time ... So , so,so.....I wonder if you’re not part of the Frontier team ???That would explain it ! No ? 😆😁.....and 👍👍👍👍
Not part of the Frontier team, Just love to create coasters! I have so many ideas in my head all the time! Not enough time to do them all... HA

Top Bottom