New SRV Scorpion REVEALED on today's livestream.

I heard it was clarified that it fits into an existing vehicle bay on another stream.. sorry I can't remember which one. Your guess is as good as mine over cargo though!
Nice to know! Probably still heavier than i want to carry most times but at least i'll be able to try it out.

I only wanna know if it punches above it's weight.....
doesn't every stupid small thing in elite dangerous punch above it's weight? crushing skimmers is like the most damage any single thing can do to a ship. if the game was properly balanced, most of the srv and settlement type activity would always follow "blow everything up in your ship from a safe distance" first.

New SRV looks excellent.

Though I have questions and concerns.

Is there any new gameplay for it?

Using the original SRV in settlements is already tight. Are there more open areas to use this or missions to use it in?

Why would I choose to use the Scarab over the Skorpion and vice versa?

Are the connections issues fixed? What is the point of playing with people if peer to peer connectivity is so flakey? Yes, I know about port forwarding.

Overall it looks like a tremendous tanky unit to drive and pew pew with, but I'm still a little confused about what's in the game to support it.

Last edited:
It's a little tink!

CookedSkinnyHairstreak-max-1mb.gif

Top Bottom