new thargoid base

The TS is active - gives two messages that point to:

(0.1, 0.02, 0.988) => Pleiades Sector DG-X c1-11 (Average error 0.019 %) TS 227

And of course:

(0.114, 0.015, 0.988) => HIP 22460 (Average error 0.041 %)

yes. Well, the one on HIP 22460 is assumed, due to the permit lock, but I imagine there will be one in there.

Apparently this is the first TS in a system with only a Rocky / Thin Ammonia atmosphere, interesting!
well thank you for activating the structure, where did you get a up from and im glad im the first to find something before someone

, the system is hip 22711 7A 16,3571 -135,0391

(Btw the colour you chose makes it nearly invisible with a black background ;))
Congrats! How did you come across it? Blind luck?
Btw check out my thread regarding searching for Thargoid Structures, link in sig.

Facta
Their is 1 other TS with a RB ammonia world (TS 93) in HIP 18730, although after looking at it again I see it has a thick ammonia atmosphere. So yes your right, it is a 1st! Btw HIP 22711 6 (HMC) also has ammonia in it's atmosphere.
Pity it doesn't lead to any new TSs!

Btw I see Canonn's TS list is missing 1 TS (& the 3d map 3), posted by yourself in September ;) (it's the Outz one).
Also, TS 228, is listed as active, but no messages! An error?

Last edited:
Btw check out my thread regarding searching for Thargoid Structures, link in sig.

Facta
Their is 1 other TS with a RB ammonia world (TS 93) in HIP 18730, although after looking at it again I see it has a thick ammonia atmosphere. So yes your right, it is a 1st! Btw HIP 22711 6 (HMC) also has ammonia in it's atmosphere.

Btw I see Canonn's TS 3d map & list is missing 1 TS, posted by yourself in September ;) (it's the Outz one).

I was searching for thargoid stuff and i thought id head towards there as a start, i actually done a circle round the permit system and i reckon there is more stuff in this area

Facta

Btw I see Canonn's TS 3d map & list is missing 1 TS, posted by yourself in September ;) (it's the Outz one).

Problem is most systems in the pleadies have been checked by players but since i found this there is a good chance more stuff lies waiting, il continue my search

Interesting, well currently LCU no fool like one's EDMC patrol plugin has plenty of systems to check where theirs a Gas Giant with Ammonia Based Life & Ammonia Worlds, now the majority of these systems will have been fully mapped & won't be suitable TS candidate systems, but their will be the odd one that hasn't, I found one suitable candidate system amongst a few dozen(!) systems, although their was no TS there.

So am I right in thinking you just searched any system near HIP 22460 & not specifically ones with GGs with ABL?
Maybe (nearly) all the GG ABL suitable TS systems have been found & only (mostly) the rarer systems with ammonia in non GGs worlds are left?

Previously I've been searching systems in the various gaps of the TS network. (which HIP 22460 is near one I see).

Last edited:
Interesting, well currently LCU no fool like one's EDMC patrol plugin has plenty of systems to check where theirs a Gas Giant with Ammonia Based Life, now the majority of these systems will have been fully mapped & won't be suitable TS candidate systems, but their will be the odd one that hasn't, I found one suitable candidate system amongst a few dozen(!) systems, although their was no TS there.

So am I right in thinking you just searched any system near HIP 22460 & not specifically GGs with ABL?
Maybe (nearly) all the GG ABL suitable TS systems have been found & only (mostly) the rarer systems with ammonia in non GGs worlds are left?

Previously I've been searching systems in the various gaps of the TS network. (which HIP 22460 is near one I see).

Correct if you put hip 22460 in the middle and jump round the surrounding systems like going in a circle, this is how i found it

Ok cool, looks like you got lucky then ;), but with the new surface probes we have, searching an area of systems for TSs is viable now :).

Top Bottom