New Thargoid Can be Halted

speedyboi can be halted.

How fast does speedyboi get?
I've only encountered speedyboy a few times, but my engineered Imperial Eagle easily catches it up with a boost speed of ~800m/s. I know that's rather vague, but at least you know it's not travelling at insane speeds ;)

Btw, has this Thargoid been seen anyway other than Palin's research base?

Either it's a hybrid human thargoid interceptor, developed by Palin or it was captured and used as a guinea pig at Palin's facility. It wasnt very well fed and probably mistreated and that's why it looks rather pale.

Please look around all Guardian Structures, Ruins and Beacons, Ram Tah's Base, Merope 2 A, Obsidian Orbital, Arque, Witch Head Sector 'Enclave', HIP 22460, Col 70 Sector, all Inra bases, all crashed thargoid sites (especially HIP 17403 A 4 A), the entire planet of Maia A 3 A, and all 6 Eagle Eye locations. Might as well do a few dozen NHSS in the 7 Sisters' as well.

I'll check all the Thargoid Structures and Barnacles.

It's dangerous out there. Here, take this:https://hotdoy.ca/edbearing/

\\///
Oo
---
Spike.K

Last edited:
since he go in jump mode directly when he spawn, don't try to mesure his speed
Jump Speed of interceptor is always greater than fight speed
Ah yes! Most excellent point.
BUT if it IS a hybrid, Prof. Palin would have applied his drive knowledge to the thrusters. for SURE.
The dirtiest of drives.
(im sure it does ~400 in normal pursuit)
\\///
Oo
--
Spike.K

p.s.
Haven't even started checking my spots yet.

it wasnt in HR 1183 (permanent Thargoid system) last night. Checked all Non-Human Signal sources from 3 to 9..... No a sniff of Speedy Gonzales in any of them.

Please look around all Guardian Structures, Ruins and Beacons, Ram Tah's Base, Merope 2 A, Obsidian Orbital, Arque, Witch Head Sector 'Enclave', HIP 22460, Col 70 Sector, all Inra bases, all crashed thargoid sites (especially HIP 17403 A 4 A), the entire planet of Maia A 3 A, and all 6 Eagle Eye locations. Might as well do a few dozen NHSS in the 7 Sisters' as well.

I'll check all the Thargoid Structures and Barnacles.

It's dangerous out there. Here, take this:https://hotdoy.ca/edbearing/

\\///
Oo
---
Spike.K
I've checked 3 of the 1st 4 Eagle eye locations, a handful of NHSSs of varying threat levels at each, nothing unusual so far. I will be doing the 4th Pleiades one tonight.
Other cmdrs have reported in the 'Thargoid attacks' thread that they have also found nothing unusual.

HIP 22460 is a permit locked system, and I thought all Col 70 ones were too!

HIP 22460, Polaris and a dozen or more col 70 systems are still permit locked.
And looking back at what he said, I believe he meant for us to look for speedyboY there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom